Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nightmare Gone?

i have a tower..

it was on third floor...

explode pots reach as high as you want if you throw them against a wall//

Halt Wrote:explode pots reach as high as you want if you throw them against a wall//

This i do know... but as others said.... i am not the only one that got theirs disappeared on the same day i did?

seems like theres a copy cat killer in the bay!

yOU!

kyleus3 Wrote:i have a tower..

it was on third floor...

doesn't matter what house it is you can still attack from bottom to top floor if you have the right los

sm0ke Wrote:doesn't matter what house it is you can still attack from bottom to top floor if you have the right los

yes top
i wasnt top

Earthquake hits everywhere I'm afraid, and does kill NPCs, this is probably what happened. I cannot think of another explanation, animals do not just disappear, this isn't buggy old Sphere and unfortunately despite all my magic GM powers I can't time travel to verify otherwise. EQ, FF or explosion pots are the most likely culprit though, my player character lost a lot of Mustangs that way before I realised that EQ actually finishes NPCs off unlike players.

well, guess that means if you want to train ur mare hide deep in the sea >.<

Jib'reel Wrote:you cant kill with EQ only damage to 1 hp left..

Oh really? If youre unaware and never tested it dont tell such things on forum. You cant kill players, but you can easily kill all kind of animals, just test it. I killed many stangs of pls dont kill while they were macroing taming.

oh i am pissed now.