Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nightmare Gone?

I had a nightmare in my house... I can back and its gone. I was on the 3rd story, no way it could of died.. I am missing my pack horse too... Where did these go?

Was it a tamed Nightmare?

Hey dude, it happens... sometimes i have nightmare in my bed, when i wake up its gone =/

Raziel_ Wrote:Hey dude, it happens... sometimes i have nightmare in my bed, when i wake up its gone =/

lolol

yes it was a tamed one.

Hira had the same problem, his Young Nightmare in game was gone next morning , something must be wrong

BenSa Wrote:Hira had the same problem, his Young Nightmare in game was gone next morning , something must be wrong

yeah i want GM now.. where are they..................

Some kind guy killed it, casted plenty of EQ's, and its gone...

well much stuff has been going on the last days, Nightmare disepare, someones bag of Mounts just wopped from the bank inluded 2 dragons Mounts... wtf is going here now ?

Artur Wrote:Some kind guy killed it, casted plenty of EQ's, and its gone...

you cant kill with EQ only damage to 1 hp left..

bensa Wrote:well much stuff has been going on the last days, nightmare disepare, someones bag of mounts just wopped from the bank inluded 2 dragons mounts... Wtf is going here now ?

staff!

Jib'reel Wrote:you cant kill with EQ only damage to 1 hp left..

animals aren't like players some certain animals can die by earthquake since the nightmare drops gold im pretty sure it can die to earthquake. Not to mention you have it on the top floor it's probably attackable in the right range with spells lol.. if not it wasn't centered and could be firefielded through the wall