Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

No Swearing ingame

Fulmanar Wrote:You're serious? you're lambasting people on a forum in full view of everyone and you don't expect to see some sort of recourse? If you would have read I had wrote on this thread well before any of you had and I don't agree with a profanity filter.

I also do not need to resort to anyone, Taran checks these forums regularly he can do his own work.

And I also like the irony being presented here, you accuse me of complaining which i've never done once whereas you guys had to raise a shitstorm over looting houses, house killing, profanity filter and etc.

You must be joking right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Holy mother of jesus have I never laughed so god damn hard.

"WAH WAH YOU GUYS ARE SO TIRING"

WAH WAH YOU GUYS WANNA CHANGE EVERYTHING"

"WAH WAH YOU GUYS CAUSED A SHITY SOTRM"

"WAH WAH I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG"

"WAH WAH GM PLZ HE MADE FUN OF ME"

"WAH WAH NOBODY LIKES YOU"

Do you see a pattern here? All you've been doing ever since we've got here is hate on us blaming us and complaning so really get your brain checked or something if you think you haven't complained or have treated us equally since we've gotten here. I mean you're such a joke dude give it up already big god damn baby.

and

HALLA HABIBIIIIIIIII

xd

Brandon Wrote:Wouldn't it be easier to simply ban the grief squad? They're only here to cause trouble. It's quite apparent they have no desire to play nice.

You know they're all going to be banned eventually. Why not nip the problem in the bud immediately before their shenanigans cause the shard to lose players?

Another perfect example are we just wasting our time here? Are we going to just be banned because we speak differently to provoke others in a non harmful way? I mean shit what are you gonna do to the next person who joins and likes to provoke others? All you guys do is gang up on us it's not positive energy and it isn't good for the shard at all you may want to think about the things you post before you do it. I personally have experience with this first hand as I was a total douche bag on IN-X but honestly after re-reading all that stuff it's useless to say shit like that yet you guys keep doing it.

Grow up seriously

I like I said before Silver joined: "If Silver joins it's gonna be a trollfest up in this b!tch." Something along those lines. Which it obviously has turned into.

Scare: "DOOD go look what i posted on forumz"
Silver: "DOODLULZ LEMME REpOST SAEM SHIT 2 TROLL"

Case in point....the post above this one ^
There's a reason everyone hates you guys

sm0ke Wrote:You must be joking right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Holy mother of jesus have I never laughed so god damn hard.

"WAH WAH YOU GUYS ARE SO TIRING"

WAH WAH YOU GUYS WANNA CHANGE EVERYTHING"

"WAH WAH YOU GUYS CAUSED A SHITY SOTRM"

"WAH WAH I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG"

"WAH WAH GM PLZ HE MADE FUN OF ME"

"WAH WAH NOBODY LIKES YOU"

Do you see a pattern here? All you've been doing ever since we've got here is hate on us blaming us and complaning so really get your brain checked or something if you think you haven't complained or have treated us equally since we've gotten here. I mean you're such a joke dude give it up already big god damn baby.

and

HALLA HABIBIIIIIIIII

xd

These are not complaints though, they're verified problems and issues to which I have provided ample evidence to and you have no counter claim, you did do all these things and are in the process of it.

Why should we treat you equally, I have your entire gang harassing me on IRC when i'm AFK for what?

Fulmanar Wrote:These are not complaints though, they're verified problems and issues to which I have provided ample evidence to and you have no counter claim, you did do all these things and are in the process of it.

Why should we treat you equally, I have your entire gang harassing me on IRC when i'm AFK for what?

Yet again your entitled to your opinion so yes you are complaning dude just cut it out. Everyone has opinions about people why do you think gang and mito both keep saying stop talking about prototype, it's just how we play. You know how much bullshit we deal with when were playing? like for real everyone just needs to stop asking to ban us we didn't do anything wrong

sm0ke Wrote:Yet again your entitled to your opinion so yes you are complaning dude just cut it out. Everyone has opinions about people why do you think gang and mito both keep saying stop talking about prototype, it's just how we play. You know how much bullshit we deal with when were playing? like for real everyone just needs to stop asking to ban us we didn't do anything wrong

Opinions are based in fact, I can back mine up with evidence, you however cannot do the same.

Oh my god honestly this guy just never stops I'm done before I say something I regret

sm0ke Wrote:Oh my god honestly this guy just never stops I'm done before I say something I regret

MAN dont worry I figured it out. He forgets everything 5 minutes after saying it, like that movie 40 first dates.

sm0ke Wrote:Another perfect example are we just wasting our time here? Are we going to just be banned because we speak differently to provoke others in a non harmful way? I mean shit what are you gonna do to the next person who joins and likes to provoke others? All you guys do is gang up on us it's not positive energy and it isn't good for the shard at all you may want to think about the things you post before you do it. I personally have experience with this first hand as I was a total douche bag on IN-X but honestly after re-reading all that stuff it's useless to say shit like that yet you guys keep doing it.

Grow up seriously

Seriously? Are you serious? How many times can one person put their foot in their mouth?

Luda has already been banned. silver has already received a warning.

You're telling someone to grow up? Just... I don't know, man.

I'm all for freedom of speech but this is going out of hand, which is why I'm locking it.

There's a fine line here which should not be crossed, neither on forums or in game. If you cross it you will be jailed, I don't care if it's an ex-XUO'er or an ex-IN'er. Taunting is ok, harassing is not. It's in the rules, "We ask that you behave and act civilized.". Typing "OMFGROFLLMAO U SEE THAT GUY HE SUCKS LMAAOO" (just an example) is not acting civilized. Personally I hate caps as well.