Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Inx is dead????

I can't believe you blame every idiot on this shard as being someone from XUO. Do you really believe that every player from IN is perfect? That no IN player never flames anyone, never talks sh*t, every discussion they have is in a perfectly civilized manner with curtsies to start and end a converstaion!?!? If you do that's a seriously distorted impression you have of INX considering you yourself flame, talk shit and argue with EVERYONE about ANYTHING.

And you know what... if you can't handle a few idiots and you let them ruin your game, your just as bad as them lol.

Eighty Swords Wrote:I can't believe you blame every idiot on this shard as being someone from XUO.

I do? -No I don't

I said everyone (well, ofcourse I don't mean every single one, but a very big percent) from XUO is jerks, not that every idiot on the shard is necessarily from XUO.

Eighty Swords Wrote:Do you really believe that every player from IN is perfect? That no IN player never flames anyone, never talks sh*t, every discussion they have is in a perfectly civilized manner with curtsies to start and end a converstaion!?!?

When have I ever said anything like that?

Eighty Swords Wrote:If you do that's a seriously distorted impression you have of INX considering you yourself flame, talk shit and argue with EVERYONE about ANYTHING.

I do flame and talk shit. This is mostly because of an ex. XUO player's stupid arguments and reasoning, which often makes me angry.

Eighty Swords Wrote:And you know what... if you can't handle a few idiots and you let them ruin your game, your just as bad as them lol.

I'll just quote myself

Lederoil Wrote:One thing I liked the most on IN was the solidarity of the community

This was one of the things that made me want to play and enjoyed it. These people are ruining this. I can't do much about it, so it's not because "I'm letting them do so". They're a big part of the community, and they make the community worse, in my honest opinion.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Eighty Swords Wrote:And you know what... if you can't handle a few idiots and you let them ruin your game, your just as bad as them lol.

Why put up with idiots when you can just go somewhere without idiots? There are plenty of shards with mature players out there, so why would any of wanting that stay here and put up with a bunch of asses.

Quote:This was one of the things that made me want to play and enjoyed it. These people are ruining this. I can't do much about it, so it's not because "I'm letting them do so". They're a big part of the community, and they make the community worse, in my honest opinion.

I've heard this far too many times from all my friends who came here to play and left shortly after. I can't help but log on just for the sake of it once in awhile and I notice the player count is rather low... Maybe because every time a new player comes the other players treat them like shit. Well that's how I was treated and left for months, also because my friends left for the same reasons. I cannot even convince them to come back because nobody wants to put up with little children while trying to enjoy a game.

The problem is IN was a closed gate community with rules and guidelines and XUO seemed to allow anyone with no rules governing the shard. The players from IN were all practically family, even enemies acted friendly during events and such, not to mention how players helped build the shard. This shard is doomed if people don't grow up. The players are what build a shard and right now this shard seems to be built with jello.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

Lederoil Wrote:I said everyone (well, ofcourse I don't mean every single one, but a very big percent) from XUO is jerks, not that every idiot on the shard is necessarily from XUO.

Unless I'm dyslexic that's not even close to what you said in your last post...

Lederoil Wrote:
Eighty Swords Wrote:Do you really believe that every player from IN is perfect? That no IN player never flames anyone, never talks sh*t, every discussion they have is in a perfectly civilized manner with curtsies to start and end a converstaion!?!?

When have I ever said anything like that?

You may not have explicitly said IN players are perfect in your last post, but you really did imply it by saying 'It's amazing how immature and dumb every ex. XUO-player is.' It's as if you're blaming EVERY idiot on INX as being someone from XUO which is not even close to the truth. Yes I agree that there are some idiots on INX from XUO but the point I'm trying to make is that not EVERY player from XUO is an idiot yet you're including all of them in that group and you're acting as if no IN player is an idiot when there are some...

Lederoil Wrote:
Eighty Swords Wrote:If you do that's a seriously distorted impression you have of INX considering you yourself flame, talk shit and argue with EVERYONE about ANYTHING.
I do flame and talk shit.

This is mostly because of an ex. XUO player's stupid arguments and reasoning, which often makes me angry.

Here you are yet again; blaming every stupid argument on players from XUO. You're acting as if nobody from IN ever said or did something stupid... The truth is Lederoil you're no better then a 'stupid ex XUO player' considering you're saying the flaming and arguing is what's not helping the shard and you're doing it yourself just because you don't see eye to eye with someone on a suggestion...

Before you stereotype all XUO players as *ssholes and people who are ruining the shard, take an objective look at the rest of the players and yourself considering you often fit into that *sshole category.

In the end I think it's a case of not knowing more then 2 or 3 XUO players. Unfortunately the way the world spins is that whoever gets the most attention from XUO gives everyone the impression that everyone else from XUO is like them. Maybe if you got to know some XUO players you'd see some of them are very nice people. Monkey, shifty, radias, hiroshima, etc vs me and smoke who you probably think are the biggest jerks.

Tabion Wrote:

Why put up with idiots when you can just go somewhere without idiots? There are plenty of shards with mature players out there, so why would any of wanting that stay here and put up with a bunch of asses.

You can't be serious... You really think that there is a single shard without a bunch of idiots running around on it? That's a good joke, I'll have to remember it!!

Tabion Wrote:[QUOTE=Lederoil]This was one of the things that made me want to play and enjoyed it. These people are ruining this. I can't do much about it, so it's not because "I'm letting them do so". They're a big part of the community, and they make the community worse, in my honest opinion.

I've heard this far too many times from all my friends who came here to play and left shortly after. I can't help but log on just for the sake of it once in awhile and I notice the player count is rather low... Maybe because every time a new player comes the other players treat them like shit. Well that's how I was treated and left for months, also because my friends left for the same reasons. I cannot even convince them to come back because nobody wants to put up with little children while trying to enjoy a game.

Unfortunately I'm not God and I can't control who new players run into first. It's just luck of the draw I guess. Like I said to Lederoil, before you classify all XUOers as jerks you might want to get to know some of them...

Tabion Wrote:The problem is IN was a closed gate community with rules and guidelines and XUO seemed to allow anyone with no rules governing the shard. The players from IN were all practically family, even enemies acted friendly during events and such, not to mention how players helped build the shard. This shard is doomed if people don't grow up. The players are what build a shard and right now this shard seems to be built with jello.

Hey look another good joke! Are you serious? You don't think XUO had rules? LOL!! No we didn't encourage or force RP, but we did have certain standards ourselves.

You all have to remember that IN and XUO were based on very different concepts of the game so what might have been important on one shard wasn't necessarily important on another. That's not to say players were allowed to run around insulting whoever they wanted on XUO without reason, but that we got by just fine for a long time with our morals and values.

Yeah this topic has no value whatsoever. Not to mention constantly bumping something that insinuates the shard is dead isn't exactly good for the shard.

If you guys want to debate stuff please take it to the off topic section and lets try to keep the main sections of the forums clean, positive and helpful from now on.