Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Inx is dead????

Inx is dead again or only is my imagination?

Its dead so uhhh give me all your items.... :icon_twisted:

Its not dead, all my friends seem to be coming back to play keke

Since it seems that yes .... but if you say it will be true

it's because nothing happens UO is a 15 year old game and it's so hard to do stuff on IN-X it's not like theres other things out there to do other then play a 15 year old game with 2D graphics..

Personally I find it fun and it's why i remade a character and remacroed everything after i got banned. But you do need a lot of patience and i mean A LOT to do that and theres not many people willing to waste that much time on a game espcially with the amount of tours or excitement from gms pvp or pvm events it's just not as satisfiying as other games

If there are no players, the people have few desires of macrear though the skills are easy. And if the skills are complicated to rise and there are no players....is impossible from that they come more. It is a circle xDDD

INX Lives!!!!! Just kinda hoping all of the "Just Do It" find some other game to play :lol:

papa smurf Wrote:inx lives!!!!! Just kinda hoping all of the "just do it" find some other game to play :lol:

qftw!

IN1: Andrew / Andrew the Almighty (forums)
IN-X: Andrew, High Ranger [Rangers of the North]
[Image: siggie.jpg]

andrew Wrote:qftw!

qftw?

IN-X just has a "low" atm, kind of at the same time that Reyn showed up again (:eek: Wink) everybody kind of went on vacation or something, but they will be back, and if Reyns friends comes back too then we should have a lot more players than we had before once everybody is back :]

I haven't been able to be on almost at all during the past 1-2 weeks due to loads of work, but I will be back and more active soon once again, and hopefully the players who went on vacation will too, so just hang in there, and welcome Reyns friends as good as u can, and maybe then they'll bring even more friends to IN-X! :]

Regards,
Hate

Papa Smurf Wrote:INX Lives!!!!! Just kinda hoping all of the "Just Do It" find some other game to play :lol:

It will be in your best dreams Wink

We should welcome me and all my friends back with a week of INCREASED SKILLGAIN!! thats an awesome incentive for ppl to stay n play!

Reyn Wrote:We should welcome me and all my friends back with a week of INCREASED SKILLGAIN!! thats an awesome incentive for ppl to stay n play!

I second this.