Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

what bout euro babes? Big Grin

IN1: Andrew / Andrew the Almighty (forums)
IN-X: Andrew, High Ranger [Rangers of the North]
[Image: siggie.jpg]

Andrew Wrote:I recomment Avast Smile

I used to run with Avast and recommended it to people too until I had some stuff slip by that on me so I moved to AVG on the recommendation of many people and I can't complain!

Andrew Wrote:what bout euro babes? Big Grin

Well I suppose we can move the two hot girls that populate europe somewhere else before we toast the place.

Shade Wrote:Well I suppose we can move the two hot girls that populate europe somewhere else before we toast the place.

[Image: difference_european_vs_american_girls.sized.jpg]

IN1: Andrew / Andrew the Almighty (forums)
IN-X: Andrew, High Ranger [Rangers of the North]
[Image: siggie.jpg]

Shade Wrote:Well I suppose we can move the two hot girls that populate europe somewhere else before we toast the place.

Somebody needs a reality check :eek:

Sorry Hate, I forgot you are a pretty little girl, we can move you out too. Anyways, I could post pictures that show the opposite that have fat european girls and decent American girls but I won't. I will simply say instead, thanks for the backside angle and not making me look at her face. We all know that looking directly at any female European face causes cancer, not to mention eye damage... which is why I am partially color blind with 20/200 vision, damn foreign nurses! Nothing like being born to see the ugliest group of people in existence on day one. She must not have talked at all at least, since I don't have hearing damage.

So wait... all this time when I head Hate left me for Shade it was a big lie? OMG that hurts Sad

Shade Wrote:Sorry Hate, I forgot you are a pretty little girl, we can move you out too.

That's more like it, thank you! Big Grin