Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello fellow INXers, for the past few days I have been experiencing massive amounts of lag. I was wondering if anyone knows why that is or if it is just me?

it has been happening to me also papa

personally you guys keep telling us paitence is a virute and that we have to wait it out but you keep giving us exuses as to why it's lagging then with the hardware we hear that it's for sure 100% coming in a month because there are other server pcs that need to be checked and we will be heared and yet were still in the same situation stop giving us hope and taking it a way be straight out and at least tell us that it's not going to change for a while

I haven't experienced much lag lately, then again I'm not a big pvper so maybe those people will experience it more.

In all honesty though guys, the server is very playable with any lag there currently is, and considering INX is free I wouldn't complain. I'm not looking to start a flame war with that, I just wanted to point out that you could have payed 50-60$ for UO and still be experiencing lag at times (like for those of us who bout D2 and sometimes experienced lag). Happy hunting Smile

I am not complaining, its just all of a sudden and its not lag spikes its liek i can barely move. It has been for the past 3 days. So I wasnt sure if it was just me or not. I spoke to GM Gandalf and he told me to do some tracert thing with the ip of the shard. My tracert came back with 30 hops. First to Ft. Lauderdale, Dallas, Atlanta, LA so on and so forth then eventually to Dutch server or something. So maybe its just me. I guess I have to call my ISP and ask them to reroute my connection or something. I dont know Cry Sorry Xiyak I wont beable to kill you in the mornings anymore Cry so your safe for now.

The other day for about 20 minutes I could barely move. Sad It has been this way for the last few days for me as well though that one time was intolerable. For once it isn't my isp either...

Quote:I haven't experienced much lag lately
Quote:In all honesty though guys, the server is very playable with any lag there currently is

dude u must be the only one cuz everyone else has had lag the past couple of days up to the point where it is NOT playable cuz ppl couldn't even MOVE.

maybe u been macroing 24/7

LudaKrishna Wrote:dude u must be the only one cuz everyone else has had lag the past couple of days up to the point where it is NOT playable cuz ppl couldn't even MOVE.

maybe u been macroing 24/7

luda hes just trying to suck up lol, i remember when he sold his bard to a gms character mortal instead of me when i was paying more then what he offered and he sold it cheaper

reality check eighty, selling a max bard for cheaper won't get you staff neither will saying you don't lag when you really do because even shade papa me monkey and luda people from all over the world in different areas all have the same problem

Well I am glad to see its not just me. Hopefully it will be cleared up soon, I want to kill Xiyak. Big Grin

The lag Papa Smurf is having is not caused by the server. He lives somewhere in Florida and his connection to the netherlands goes through los angeles. In other words, the packets send go from the east coast to the west coast back to the east coast and then over the atlantic. A problem only his isp can fix.

Ive not experienced anything tbh....

Andrew Wrote:Ive not experienced anything tbh....

it's because you werent here in the past to see it was much smoother and less laggier then

Yankovic Wrote:The lag Papa Smurf is having is not caused by the server. He lives somewhere in Florida and his connection to the netherlands goes through los angeles. In other words, the packets send go from the east coast to the west coast back to the east coast and then over the atlantic. A problem only his isp can fix.

although we are still lagging though regardless, and shade said it wasn't his isp and it's not mine either becuase i dont lag on other games like cs.. So yeah if we fix that then it will help papa smurfs ping abit