Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Penalty for failing resource gathering AFK check

Well I suppose thats fine... what if you made it like 3 in a row without a successful one in between? Instead of making it like 3 in 12 or 24 hours?

Yeah it's only if you fail x amount of times in a row during a certain period that you will get sent away.

I think the gms should just watch who does it and nuke all there ingots & skill regardless of how many they gathered legit + Jail time. Since this has already gone on for a while it will and probably has affected the economy already or will shortly. Just think of the amount of ingots if I ran this for a few days unchecked which Im sure some have already done it for a week or more.
To me economy is very important and should be a serious punishment because with out it there really isn't a shard. I see the maze only being a saftey net for when gm's are not online, also make sure you can't use the .stuck function.

(Is this not technically exploiting a bug ?)

Hmm, Stuck is enabled now, but getting out of the maze seriously takes like 2 minutes, but can't be macro'd as far as I can tell. It would be a waste of a stuck option and it would move them further away from the mine than just finishing up the maze would.