Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

gay censor

If you don't think this pvp takes any skill to kill anyone then try to kill someone 1v1 or in gank. But when you lose don't complain and cry that we have more experience then you because you said all we do is use "FLAM" so you can use it also.

i say it requires no skill because all i see is people running around in little square with bard waiting to for lucky melee hit followed by dump? ive yet to see anyone die from straight dump and ive seen some bad pvpers easily survive a dump when the melee hit does minor or moderate damage pretty much no matter who they are fighting, unless that person is idiot and freezes.

the whole fight depends on nothing but who hits for more with melee weapon which is compeltely based on luck since everyone has 100 str 100 int 100 dex 100 swords 100 tactics

oh living next door to server helps as well

ill admit it can be exciting but it has nothing to do with good pvp its the excitment of gambling with that melee hit

lol there is alot more to do then with a big hit, little hits are also deadly.. You dont know the pvp well enough to admire it.

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

I think that the best PvPers on the server right now are probably Canadian, Russian and American, none of them are petting the servers back when it gets tired and laggy:/ Anyways, big hits are seriously overrated. Only time I've ever FSed on a big hit is if I would A) 1 fs kil them, B) run them out of mana with my FSes or C) force them to drink a pot so I can kill them with a small hitTongue

maka Wrote:I think that the best PvPers on the server right now are probably Canadian, Russian and American, none of them are petting the servers back when it gets tired and laggy:/ Anyways, big hits are seriously overrated. Only time I've ever FSed on a big hit is if I would A) 1 fs kil them, B) run them out of mana with my FSes or C) force them to drink a pot so I can kill them with a small hitTongue

no offense dude but uh you dont log on from what ive seen you say on these forums you dont see the fights happeneing right now and all it is people waiting for bard hit and then mana dump idn if its lack of decent pvpers and or players but all i see is people waiting for big hit and then dump

I said they were overrated. Overrated implies that a lot of people use them and that smaller hits can be more effectiveTongue But you are right, I have no actual clue of how people are PvPing now, and that is also why I didn't comment on it, just said what nationalities I thought were the best PvPers.