Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

An idea

Make magery skillgain faster.

I only have time to play this game for 1-2 hours a night, but I cant even be bothered doing that, because if you dont have Magery you cant do diddley squat.

I could make some $$ to get some resources for magery... but at the current rate ill GM it in a few months... kind of bores me :/

Osiris Wrote:Make magery skillgain faster.

I only have time to play this game for 1-2 hours a night, but I cant even be bothered doing that, because if you dont have Magery you cant do diddley squat.

I could make some $$ to get some resources for magery... but at the current rate ill GM it in a few months... kind of bores me :/

That's a point actually...it is something that at this stage requires a lot of macroing (given the 2200 or whatever per .1 average in the 90's), and its something that almost everybody is going to do. There was an argument that it should be hard because it will be used hand in hand with crafting skills to make special weapons, but crafts are hard enough as is - magery doesn't have to be bad too.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

I totally agree..

Magery just makes people give up..

And by the way.. Bowcrafting was good some weeks ago, and not its totally impossible. 5000 logs and only 0.1 skill gain at 80..

is this normal?

Am I the only one who didnt have a prob with magery? 80k and 1.5 weeks of 24/7 macroing and I was GM. No porblem right?

Anyways, lets not hijack this forum with cries about macroing being too hard, they've already been heard.

Horacio Wrote:Am I the only one who didnt have a prob with magery? 80k and 1.5 weeks of 24/7 macroing and I was GM. No porblem right?

Anyways, lets not hijack this forum with cries about macroing being too hard, they've already been heard.

LOL 1.5 weeks of 24/7 macroing and he says "no problem"
What's up with those people who can't macro so much or even nothing at all? :eek:

Magery takes ~80k and 4-6 days of macroing. 6-8 hours per day. Its easy.

And for people who cant macro. Maybe just dont play the game? Rolleyes

double post...

Magery is fine, it might even be a little too fast.

Inscription is ass-slow though