Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Making scrolls..

*nods at Cole*

*laughs at Puck*

I think it's funny how much players want stuff handed to them here...

It just sucks to have the price of something go up after we've become accustomed to what it is.

If you're going to raise the price of blanks, are you going to raise the price of scrolls sold to npcs? IMO this just rips off people like myself trying to GM inscription, but don't have any interest in getting LJ/Carpentry up.

I think the price of scrolls should stay at 6. Inscript is already way expensive.

Oh my god... Admins say they don´t want everybody be GM at everything. It´s ok! Supose I only want to be GM Scribe... Why have I to raise lumberjacking and carpentry? oh please.... Inscription is very very hard to raise at the moment. Too hard and too expensive. Don´t make it impossible! You just pissed me off Sad

the prices are ****ing correct as they are i ****ing spent 600k+ on inscription from 65-92 if you incrase it what the **** is the point of gming the skill it will be 1300k + to gm a skill THAT U WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK, Nex is right ITS FINE just reduce the crafting blank scrolls down to 1 log and 1 ss, at this point i dont even know why i put so much time and effort into the shard when everyone complains and gets this shit so much easyer then for what i did it for this is ****ing ridiculous.

why make it harder... instead of spending our money on buying the scrolls we have to chop wood now... well this might give logs a market now but how many people are going to be doing this.
Ahh well, smoke and silver we are all fine our inscription is high enough to not care, its just people who decide to start now are gona find it way harder.

umm might be good... there is no reward for lumberjacking and carpentry... 1 log =1 scroll

I'm that Crazy Muthaf*cka named Ice Cube!

Crafting is not profitable because you guys as staff over think everything. You think that crafting should cost more then buying it from an NPC. NO!!!!!!
You should spend the extra money to gain the skill and then ONCE YOU HAVE THE SKILL IT SHOULD BE CHEAPER THEN BUYING IT.

I might spend say 100k to GM Inscription. Now when I am Gm inscription... a recall scroll should cost me less then me going out and buy it. That includes me make the blank scroll.

How it use to be... form what I read.. if you lumberjacked and had carpentry
You guys are taking the players out of the loop.... it is almost costing the same from a player as a NPC. WHY?
1 log + 3ss = 1 scroll….. 13gp - 1gp for lj and carp.
1bp, 1bm, 1mr = 12gp
Recall from scratch cost me 25gp... -1gp If I had lj and carp
NPC sell 12gp +10gp for each circle= 42gp... If they sold them.
Look how small the profit margin is.... to make anything you would have to sell for 40gp..
40gp x 100 = 4k that is only a 200 gp difference
What is the point!

How it is now... if you lumberjacked and had carpentry
1 log + 1ss = 1 scroll…. 5 gp - 1 gp for lj and carp.
1bp, 1bm, 1mr = 12gp….
Recall from scratch cost me 17gp... -1 gp for lj and carp
NPC sell 12gp +10gp for each circle= 42gp... If they sold them.
Now it take just below half of what I would pay from a vendor.... if they sold them
35gp x 100 = 3.5k that is only a 700 gp difference

If I bought half of the items..
Scroll= 6gp….
1bp, 1bm, 1mr = 12gp…
Recall when buying blanks from the vendor…..18 gp…
Npc sells=42gp….
I would sell for about 35gp… 35x 100= 3.5k that is 700 gp difference?

How it should be... if logs cost 3 gp.
1 log = 1 scroll 3gp...
Regs 1bp, 1bm, 1mr = 12gp ....
So a recall scroll from scratch cost me 15gp...
NPC sell 12gp +10gp for each circle= 42gp...
So it cost less then half for me to make it myself....
Now say I go to my vendor and sell them for 30GP x 100 = 3k for a bundle of 100
With Luberjacking and Carpentry = 12gp a scroll...

If you Ljed and had carpentry it would only take the regs.... which is 12gp so I can make dbl my money selling 25gp x 100 = 2.5k for 100 recalls, which saves you 1.7k... that makes players active!

If log cost 3 gp form the vendor... right now it would cost 3gp + 4gp (SS)= 7gp... that wouldn't be right so... take the SS out.
If you bought the log then it would be 3 gp.... to make a blank one. You save 3 gp form not buying from a vendor and 6 gp if you lj and carped it yourself. You only have half the skills to you only get half the benefit if you buy.

If you don’t have carpentry or lumberjacking a blank scroll cost 6 gp… why train lumberjacking and carpentry when you only save 1 Gp a scroll. What is the point?!?!Adding unnecessary resources to crafting take away from the profit. That takes players outa the loop and stops the money flow. Why is it i can buy log on vendors for 1 gp.... what kinda money reward is that for Lumberjacking? Why would I waste my time training the skill if I can buy logs for dirt cheap or even waste time with a player? It is not worth making your own blank scrolls. I think I might make vendor sell Log for 3gp a piece, so it will pay more to have them skills.. think that if you buy any part of the resource it should cut into your profit... and if you dont it should cost way less... think that 1 log = 1 scroll is fine.... If you were to buy 1 log and they were 3 gp.... cost you half. If you ljed and carp for it would be free!

I'm that Crazy Muthaf*cka named Ice Cube!

Taran it's not about what you want us too do. YOU need to put a decent price maybe a little higher then what it is raise it by +2 gp or even lower it. go with your gut you can ask players input but dont expect them to give you awnsers you need to set a price i find that the prices are fine how they are considering the hunting is really hard aswell, also the skill gain is very difficult so its all fine as is. but inscription is way to hard i find.. i make 1.2k fs each night and gain .2 im at 92.2 can you please look into this..