Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Making scrolls..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Nex

It takes 1 log(~5gp) and 3 SS(12gp).. That's not a bit exaggerated ?

1 log, 1 ss would be fine..
Nex Wrote:It takes 1 log(~5gp) and 3 SS(12gp).. That's not a bit exaggerated ?

1 log, 1 ss would be fine..

Even at that, its still barely a profit.

I agree, something should be done about this.

BACoustic
Scrolls cost 6 gp from vendors. It should just be 1 log to make a blank.
I'll lower it to 1 SS and increase prices on scrolls at vendors by 10gp
Taran Wrote:I'll lower it to 1 SS and increase prices on scrolls at vendors by 10gp

whaaaat.... your increasing the ammount of gold for blank scrolls... as if its not already expensive enough and hard enough to have that skill GM'ed. Now it costs more? Thats just gunna make it harder to supply urself when the prices of scrolls are rising.
Silverwolf Wrote:whaaaat.... your increasing the ammount of gold for blank scrolls... as if its not already expensive enough and hard enough to have that skill GM'ed. Now it costs more? Thats just gunna make it harder to supply urself when the prices of scrolls are rising.

Silverwolfs right, these scrolls are killing my money!!!

Nex

Taran Wrote:I'll lower it to 1 SS and increase prices on scrolls at vendors by 10gp

Don't touch vendors price, It's correct.

Just lower it to 1 SS and everything will be fine......
Yeahh... rise the prize of scrolls to 1000 and then all regs for 100 gp each then this will be the funniest server ever!
Yeah ok I'll do that SombraX

You guys wanted crafting to be more profitable, right? Well if you train inscription now you will be abe to sell scrolls to other players for maybe 10gp a piece. That's 100 scrolls for 1k, which is nothing. Even if you buy it at vendors for 15gp each it's 1.5k for 100 scrolls which is again, nothing.

Hell, if you don't want to waste money, then chop your own logs and craft your own scrolls, then inscribe them yourself. That will only cost you 4gp for each scroll.

Maybe I should change the prices again though? Oh wait, that means other will will whine and complain. And if I dont change it people will whine and complain. So what do you want me to do?
Seriously...he upped the price 4 gp per blank...but he also made them craftable, so they're cheaper if you want to gather them yourself. Now you have options, and either way, i don't think 4 gold is going to make or break the profit on the fs scrolls you guys make is it? Rolleyes
Taran Wrote:Maybe I should change the prices again though? Oh wait, that means other will will whine and complain. And if I dont change it people will whine and complain. So what do you want me to do?

Stop acting like the kind of parent that always listens to the whining kids and instead, do what u think is best for us Rolleyes
why dont u sell em to 20 gps so everybody has to cut trees for getting them?

20gps blank scrolls that would be nice, sigh
Pages: 1 2