Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anyone still have the old IN1 recipes?

Yeah.. I will have to change the recipes anyway since we want to make the weapons better. So we will most likely have some sort of quests for them.

Taran Wrote:Yeah.. I will have to change the recipes anyway since we want to make the weapons better. So we will most likely have some sort of quests for them.

better as in balanced to match our pvp and not be 1 hit killers Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:better as in balanced to match our pvp and not be 1 hit killers Smile

IN never had ANY 1 hit killers... unless u had like 45hp Tongue

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

black widow could hit for like 60 sometimes...but that was unanimously a mistake. Tongue

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Black widow would rape you if you had no armor, with armor it was pathetic except for the crits, which is of course why it was used. I just remember making tons of gold from crafting them. People would bring me the ingredients and I'd charge 10k for clicking a few times. It was great.

Elven leather was like leather, reactive armor scrolls, and something else that wasn't expensive. I just remember RA scrolls being the limiting regeant. The third ingredient might have been iron or one of the necro regeants.

Dragon scale was leather, daemon steele ingots, iron ingots, and something else. Did dragons drop scales that you had to use, can't remember.

I'm useless I know. Thank god for Juan.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

Skorpion Wrote:Elven leather was like leather, reactive armor scrolls, and something else that wasn't expensive. I just remember RA scrolls being the limiting regeant. The third ingredient might have been iron or one of the necro regeants.

Dragon scale was leather, daemon steele ingots, and something else. Did dragons drop scales that you had to use, can't remember.

I remember it as being protection scrolls, not RA ones. I know that dragons did drop scales, needed for other weapons, but not sure about for scalemail....though with that name, would think you'd use dragon scales.

Black Widow was ridiculous....

Bane Wrote:I remember it as being protection scrolls, not RA ones. I know that dragons did drop scales, needed for other weapons, but not sure about for scalemail....though with that name, would think you'd use dragon scales.

I'm 90% sure it was reactive armor scrolls. But my memory isn't perfect.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

black widow was fine, you just had to use parrying skill and use your shield. unfortunately most people were too dumb to figure it out and too lazy to try and experiment and the resulting whinathon meant it was wiped.