Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anyone still have the old IN1 recipes?

I need the old IN1 recipes for our custom weapons and armor (diamond katana, hell's halberd, blood tentacle, elven armor, dragon armor etc), since we want to add them on IN:X.

If noone has them I'll create new recipes, but I'd like them to at least be similar to the ones on IN.

Please e-mail them to me: [email protected]

Thanks

I'm pretty sure Messiah still got em, just send him a PM Smile

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... They can't get away this time"

DK was definitely 50 diamonds and like 10 iron or something. I might have them all on my old hard drive.

Will you have to have completed a quest to be able to use a certain recipe?

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Tarren, I sent them all to you PM

I am The Good Father Juan.
Qui Tac Concentrat * Those who are silent, agree
All are born to observe order, But few are born to establish it.

Fear is not knowing what is, it is wondering what for.

[Image: meph28lu.jpg]

Cole Wrote:Will you have to have completed a quest to be able to use a certain recipe?

Nah, I don't think that should be necessary. Not unless we add new weapons that is.

I only need the recipe for elven armor and dragon scalemail armor now.
Thank you to those that sent me their recipes Smile

You should try to graphically show what you can craft and what required, it's really nice to put somethign like that on the main page

omg !!! its strife Smile sup dude?

Taran Wrote:Nah, I don't think that should be necessary. Not unless we add new weapons that is.

I only need the recipe for elven armor and dragon scalemail armor now.
Thank you to those that sent me their recipes Smile

What about new people who do not play before and or not have clue for resepies and not some reason not get people to tell him/her ? I dont belive that whold happen but just for fairness and equal chanse to all get resepies.
Quest or List for old resepies whod be good ?

Darkness crush me down like edge of broken dreams.
Sylph winds blows hard and painful, frozen my soul.
Lightning strike down ripping flesh of my bones.
Rain unforgivingly wash away my hope for tomorrow.
Sound of storm echoes die and the end silence.... .

Some are not complete.

Taran: Thanks, but you shouldn't post them for the public, hehe.

rainfall Wrote:What about new people who do not play before and or not have clue for resepies and not some reason not get people to tell him/her ? I dont belive that whold happen but just for fairness and equal chanse to all get resepies.
Quest or List for old resepies whod be good ?

Well, we could have some small static quests for the weapons. That would be Azrael's department though... I'll message him this link, hehe.

I think recipes should either require the completion of a quest to be crafted, or should be common knowledge to everyone. Otherwise, former IN players will have a benefit in figuring them out (though, word spreads fast anyways).

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]