Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vote!!!

Taran Wrote:Yeah.. I thought about that as well
I'll see if I can come up with what should be written on the banner, then I might host a contest.

this reminds me!!! read topic under Big Grin
http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=94
its about teh text under the banner. Big Grin

- regards, Fable

new vote positions!!!!

Ultima Online Top 200: 7th!!!
Xtreme Top 100: 11th!!
Ultima Online Top Shards: 8th!!

way to go guys! if we keep this up we will definitly attract some players Big Grin

people will think "damn, this place is under construction and players even vote for it... it's gotta be good!"

then BOOM!

we have 100s of players Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HELL YEH MUDDA FUKKA :icon_twisted:
and when 100s of new players come and vote too, we will definetly be #1 at all sites Big Grin

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:HELL YEH MUDDA FUKKA :icon_twisted:
and when 100s of new players come and vote too, we will definetly be #1 at all sites Big Grin

Hurray! Big Grin

I've noticed that the vote script doesn't register your vote if you open it in a new window/tab, eg in firefox.

maka Wrote:I've noticed that the vote script doesn't register your vote if you open it in a new window/tab, eg in firefox.

works for me with firefox =)

maka Wrote:I've noticed that the vote script doesn't register your vote if you open it in a new window/tab, eg in firefox.

me too now.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Ginz Wrote:works for me with firefox =)
You have to specifically select that you want to open it in a new window. If you click regularly then there will be no problems.

maka do you know if it's the same with Maxthon? id be pissed to know all my voting hasn't counted lol...

i just click the pic and it opens in a new tab... hopefully im safe...

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

if you get to a new site where you are prompted to press a vote button you votes counted, if not im like 97% sure they didnt count Smile

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3