Imagine Nation Forums
what the.. - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Questions and Answers (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: what the.. (/showthread.php?tid=5608)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

what the.. - Silverwolf. - 04-27-2012

Darken Rahl Wrote:This is not a care bear server.
It's stupid to say guild houses can't be looted and regular houses can,
it really shouldn't make a difference.

Please give me one logical reason why there is a fine line between guild house/house?
It makes ZERO sense. Especially at war time with other guilds. It would have been a gold mine if two guilds were at war and this scenario took place.

Sorry but the rules clearly state that guild looting is illegal, whether its gay or not is irrelevant.

This is not the time to discuss that, specially after a guild looting. People in the past have been guild looted and have been compensated.

PS:

I just heard of this now, it's bs Infamous had a key he just got it two weeks ago, and we would of noticed Gib there atleast ONCE since theres always someone in the house.

what the.. - Mael - 04-27-2012

its just funny you consider 100 to be low when i consider to be high...when there was 40 when i started...so i cant complain...

and being 2nd in tournament means what? lol

and that just goes to prove my point...your here and just being a complainer...

and on topic it does clearly state no guild looting (boring) so normaly that would include anything that can have stuff locked down in..

what the.. - Jib'reel - 04-27-2012

Ahh, Its really funny how you can tell people take a game too serious... I play for fun, I even started to try and roleplay find it a bit intresting, but for this happening, if its against the rules I did not know. If it wasn't to Taran then I hit Jackpot. Thats how the old UO used to be like, JackPot! Forgive me everyone..

what the.. - Ayleth Payne - 04-27-2012

sm0ke Wrote:All I said from the beginning was that you don't know the entire situation so stay out of it. I posted it here so it would get dealt with asap because I don't have access to log in and PM would simply do no good..

You know you can send PM via the forum?

This whole topic didn't need to be made public.. But it was, so people will respond.

But seeing as it's more or less resolved (eg: Staff and Prototype know what's going and it's going to/is being fixed) shouldn't this thread be locked or deleted so we can just all move along and stop the damn negativity?

Seriously, we need a ****ing group hug.

what the.. - Brandon - 04-27-2012

Ayleth Payne Wrote:Seriously, we need a ****ing group hug.

Naked group hug?

what the.. - Lamby - 04-27-2012

Darken Rahl you f ucking hypocrite. You were the 'noob' on the other end of a very similar situation, and you cried and moaned like a little b itch until a gm got you your stuff back. So stfu you have NO say here.

what the.. - sm0ke - 04-27-2012

Lamby Wrote:Darken Rahl you f ucking hypocrite. You were the 'noob' on the other end of a very similar situation, and you cried and moaned like a little b itch until a gm got you your stuff back. So stfu you have NO say here.

LOL I remember that now, didn't it have to do with that shroud? What a god damn hypocrite.

what the.. - Ayleth Payne - 04-27-2012

Brandon Wrote:Naked group hug?

No... considering the way people act, I can only assume most are well under 18 y/o... So that would be illegal.

what the.. - Raziel_ - 04-27-2012

sm0ke Wrote:LOL I remember that now, didn't it have to do with that shroud? What a god damn hypocrite.

Ohh yeah!! i remember that too!! HAHAHHA there he goes talking about carebear!! hypocrite u.u

what the.. - Darken Rahl - 04-27-2012

Raziel_ Wrote:Ohh yeah!! i remember that too!! HAHAHHA there he goes talking about carebear!! hypocrite u.u

Are you guys that dumb you can't understand why an RP item is different than tubs looted from a guild house?
This has no relation to my affair, therefore a "hypocrite", wouldn't make sense.

If you can't see how they are different, you have issues.

You kids are ridiculous.

what the.. - sm0ke - 04-27-2012

Darken Rahl Wrote:Are you guys that dumb you can't understand why an RP item is different than tubs?
That has no relation to my affair. If you can't see how they are different, you have issues.

You kids are ridiculous.

Guild house looting and RP/reward looting is pretty much the same thing your the ridiculous one.

what the.. - kyleus3 - 04-27-2012

Scarecrow why bring R.I.P guild into it? Our house was bugged due to the GMs, not from a player. But what is done is done... so its the end.. .Yes the OLD UO you could of done this stuff, but this is this server and the rules... we follow by them.

Now...

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends....
Smile