Imagine Nation Forums
what the.. - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Questions and Answers (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: what the.. (/showthread.php?tid=5608)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

what the.. - Raziel_ - 04-26-2012

Scare crow Wrote:The thing I find hilarious about all of this bullshit is that we had issues with our docks not too long ago and they had to re-create keys for all of us as the old ones didn't work and we all put it on our key-rings. GMs constantly ****ed up our locks and regions and that kid does not have the new key.

Aside from that, we are having all tubs replaced as there is a no guild looting rule on this care bear server.

Also, try getting a staff member online to help you fix things in your house LOL. It's a joke here man. I'm sorry but it's such a JOKE!!! All these staff members cheating and shit. I don't trust anyone. It's all BS. Good solid 80 players base with 10 being Prototype. ****ing success.

You know what I find funny?!

Let me tell you . .

I find it funny that we got stoned after "legally" getting into RIP guild house. I find thy funny. But the second someone looks our house it's ok.

I find it funny that Mystic Fire was running around with a GM created Invul mount named "Mystic Fire's Ride" and them Echo loggs on and tries to argue its a ride from a death match. (were not stupid)

I find it funny that GM Flik was the only active staff and had 70000 nickels on his mortal Craditz while he sold them to everyone.

Great shit that happens here. Just saying. 80 players online. One stupid decision after another. Ignorance will kill this shard.

I am Jacks Pounding heart, Jacks rushing blood through his veins.

Get your Shit together all of you.

That thing about Flik and Craditz, well it wasnt him! Shrepto duped the coins and placed them in the donations chest.. i lost some coins there since they stacked together and the gm deleted them all! but it wasnt craditz and flik was a counselor so no gm powers there... also about trading when craditz traded them shrepto hadnt placed in that huge ammount!

what the.. - Kander - 04-26-2012

Any one seen my pet goat?

what the.. - Jib'reel - 04-26-2012

Raziel, Honestly As being here for only about a month, and the first this i do is read the rules before i start. Anyone and everyone that sees the rules say you cannot loot a guild house would Say that Dock is not a house.. its a Dock.. Also Depth, I aint trying to tick you off, or may you cry. I did it because I thought i could and there was no Rule Under RULES that is detailed enough for new players or just anyone to see. The key said prototype Docks, it was named that exactly, so i used to for your docks. Scare Crow, the staff took away the items because it was not okay, and i did not see a rule saying anything against looting these other special parts of statics which you guys bought. Maybe things havn't gone so quick because i asked Taran to look into it.

Some of you say i broke the rule [CLEARLY].
Where under rules does it CLEARLY say detailed information about the Statics people buy," headquarters" and how do you tell the difference between a Guild House, a Place where the Guild goes another HQ, because people have guild doors on houses with no guild stone..

what the.. - Mito - 04-26-2012

Kander Wrote:Any one seen my pet goat?

I saw it at South Ocllo. Big Grin

Scarecrow, do not say that words to all the staff member sir. I'm sure they had cheaters as you said but the ones that are online and the one that ACTUALLY work deserve some respect for "wasting" their time helping out.

It's like if i'd say "Hey, all russians love Vodka". Maybe our friend Vys does love it but not everyone does in there.

what the.. - sm0ke - 04-26-2012

Jib'reel Wrote:Raziel, Honestly As being here for only about a month, and the first this i do is read the rules before i start. Anyone and everyone that sees the rules say you cannot loot a guild house would Say that Dock is not a house.. its a Dock.. Also Depth, I aint trying to tick you off, or may you cry. I did it because I thought i could and there was no Rule Under RULES that is detailed enough for new players or just anyone to see. The key said prototype Docks, it was named that exactly, so i used to for your docks. Scare Crow, the staff took away the items because it was not okay, and i did not see a rule saying anything against looting these other special parts of statics which you guys bought. Maybe things havn't gone so quick because i asked Taran to look into it.

Where under rules does it CLEARLY say detailed information about the Statics people buy," headquarters" and how do you tell the difference between a Guild House, a Place where the Guild goes another HQ, because people have guild doors on houses with no guild stone..

I honestly don't know what you're trying to argue, the guild stone is placed on top of the docks entrance equally between the two houses and the docks. So i have no idea how you're trying to argue that the docks aren't a house it's still part of the the head quarters which is owned by the guild and it's where the guild stone is placed.

You obviously knew you were doing something wrong as you can clearly see the guildstone up top when entering your just looking for an exuse now to try and get them back lol..

what the.. - Scare crow - 04-26-2012

Jib'reel Wrote:Raziel, Honestly As being here for only about a month, and the first this i do is read the rules before i start. Anyone and everyone that sees the rules say you cannot loot a guild house would Say that Dock is not a house.. its a Dock.. Also Depth, I aint trying to tick you off, or may you cry. I did it because I thought i could and there was no Rule Under RULES that is detailed enough for new players or just anyone to see. The key said prototype Docks, it was named that exactly, so i used to for your docks. Scare Crow, the staff took away the items because it was not okay, and i did not see a rule saying anything against looting these other special parts of statics which you guys bought. Maybe things havn't gone so quick because i asked Taran to look into it.

Shut the **** up. You're stupid.

what the.. - Brandon - 04-26-2012

POPCORN HERE! GET YOUR POPCORN!

[Image: pMCPP.gif]

what the.. - Kander - 04-26-2012

Not picking sides but being out side and being inside are 2 diff things. Either the docks are your HQ or one of the houses. Unless there is a rule where the land around and house's around the guild stone are all HQs. I see what Jib'reel is trying to point out. He wants to know if that whole lump of trash is a giant HQ or just the dock or what. And if I catch my goat in there you better give it back!!!

what the.. - LudaKrishna25 - 04-26-2012

Issue here is people are covering up for someone's mistake (aka someone with high authority).

Infamous aka Kute doesn't just leave a key lying around in his bags. You say he looted it from his body I call BS on the whole cover story.

BTW nice player base. Karma's a b itch remember that.

what the.. - Mael - 04-26-2012

LudaKrishna25 Wrote:Issue here is people are covering up for someone's mistake (aka someone with high authority).

Infamous aka Kute doesn't just leave a key lying around in his bags. You say he looted it from his body I call BS on the whole cover story.

BTW nice player base. Karma's a b itch remember that.

someones mad...

and about the player base im loving it...most of the whinners\complainers have finnaly left and mostly good remains...

and about karma you should prob take your own advice on that one..

what the.. - LudaKrishna25 - 04-26-2012

it just goes lower and lower and your glad? good to know you like playing by yourself.

and how am i mad? i stopped playing months ago and can still come back and come 2nd in a tournament.

I posted because this shi t is mad corrupt.

Also don't speak when you don't know the history you tard.

what the.. - Kander - 04-27-2012

As with all servers this time of year you will see a few drops because finals ect ect ect. Then summer will hit and students will get summer jobs unless they live with mommy and daddy. I been on free servers where it spikes up to 800+ then drop down to 500. And that server is still siting on that many. And this server can be the same with a few tweaks.

Long live my pet goat!!!!!!