Imagine Nation Forums
what the.. - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Questions and Answers (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: what the.. (/showthread.php?tid=5608)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

what the.. - Jib'reel - 04-26-2012

Gang Wrote:This. I don't like the rule as well, and would vote for it's removal. Suggest it, explain all the upsides that would cover the downside of possibility of losing entire guild (~5 active players) on the server. I'm sure if staff find it reasonable they'll consider it.

But even if you happen to change Taran's opinion regarding this issue right away(zero chance in reality, imo ofc) then these tubs still will have to be returned to Depth as it's just can't be handled otherwise. Doesn't matter if you love him or hate him, anyone of you would be pissed if he'd lose twenty tubs because staff sided with the guy who broken a rule(very carebear rule, but also very clear one) and not with you. This rule was there when it happened - end of discussion... Actually, Jib'reel was very lucky to not get jailed. Guys that looted Doom's HQ in the past were jailed for a week I think...

Sir nothing against you or no body else, Where you say that
"anyone of you would be pissed if he'd lose twenty tubs because staff sided with the guy who broken a rule(very carebear rule, but also very clear one) and not with you."
Before doing this actually i went to the rules and all it said was
Rules; Looting guildhouses is not allowed. Regular house looting is allowed though.

^^ I Looted his dock, and i used a key that didn't go towards his houses because I wouldn't of looted his houses.
Where the rules say GuildHouses, all through my time of playing UO a House was a building with doors "Which is Obvious"
They knew they had different keys and right now making a big issue of it because I Indeed did loot Imfamous, and If the Staff were to go back all the way in my logs, I told A few players that same story. I may Even got {pm} Messages from a while back if I do ill show the staff If I have them.

I don't exploit or use bugs, I didn't get a boat and jump your fence or anything, thats besides the fact it wouldn't of gave me a key. I have many proofs i had this key for a while..

what the.. - Raziel_ - 04-26-2012

Hey, prototype wanted to guild looting be allowed! I remember prototype and only a few wanted that guild houses could be looted! MOST didnt want!
Now they get looted everyone wants to lift that rule and allow it?!
Don't be idiots guys! The rule is here! you cant loot guild houses, period! Doesnt matter if it was because they droped the key, gave it away... the rule is clear:
Looting guildhouses is not allowed. Regular house looting is allowed though.
it doesnt matter if you're in the guild or not! the rule applies to everyone!
I know many people hate prototype and they deserve it haha but they were respecting rules not looting guild houses and now someone breakes the rule and they complain about it... seems pretty much fair to me!

what the.. - Jib'reel - 04-26-2012

To me I didn't break the rules, because how can I break something that's not even writin underneath"rules"
The Dock isn't a house... The houses are the two buildings on the dock. Which I didn't have access too! When I looted this dock staff may look into it I even mentioned the rules ingame right before I did it... My intentions wasn't to break rules

what the.. - Raziel_ - 04-26-2012

Jib'reel Wrote:To me I didn't break the rules, because how can I break something that's not even writin underneath"rules"
The Dock isn't a house... The houses are the two buildings on the dock. Which I didn't have access too! When I looted this dock staff may look into it I even mentioned the rules ingame right before I did it... My intentions wasn't to break rules
i stoped reading when you said thats not writen underneath rules lol
you knew all the time it was prototype's guild house! everyone knows its a guild house!!! so stop trying to explain yourself, there's no explanation dude! you broke the rule that's pretty much clear!

what the.. - johnnyterrory - 04-26-2012

Dude, first of all do not make false accusations, I do not know Jib, i did not even know he existed till now. All i am trying to do is put the facts together. I started my post asking people to correct me if i was wrong. Now, it seems like you guys are having key problems which i was not aware of. If that is the case then he should give things back. Also, if that is the case then GM should be able to determine this by looking at the logs.

All i'm saying is, and this is purely my opinion, the whole guild house looting rule is crap, don't make sense. This is just my opinion once again.

also, you cant possibly ask me to stay out of this because if you really wanted that you wouldn't have posted this on forums. You would have PMed the staff.

Note, i am not taking any sides, i just want to go by the fact and now it seems like the whole keys problem you guys are having was the root cause of this problem so you should have ur things back.

what the.. - Darken Rahl - 04-26-2012

sm0ke Wrote:My computer is in the shop for 3 weeks, so i won't be able to play for a little while. Like we said and agreed upon it's just as much staff's fault as it is ours having staff coming and changing the keys constantly because of problems on the original sale of the house. You try dealing with 36 keys, it gets frustrating and hard to keep track which one works and which doesn't every time something gets fixed or changed..

When the locks get changed the old keys are automatically useless.

Really though, there is nothing wrong with this scenario.

Legally looted a key,
legally used the key,
legally jacked that shit!

I say again.
Let it be.

This is just giving everyone another reason to quit.

what the.. - sm0ke - 04-26-2012

Jib'reel Wrote:Sir nothing against you or no body else, Where you say that
"anyone of you would be pissed if he'd lose twenty tubs because staff sided with the guy who broken a rule(very carebear rule, but also very clear one) and not with you."
Before doing this actually i went to the rules and all it said was
Rules; Looting guildhouses is not allowed. Regular house looting is allowed though.

^^ I Looted his dock, and i used a key that didn't go towards his houses because I wouldn't of looted his houses.
Where the rules say GuildHouses, all through my time of playing UO a House was a building with doors "Which is Obvious"
They knew they had different keys and right now making a big issue of it because I Indeed did loot Imfamous, and If the Staff were to go back all the way in my logs, I told A few players that same story. I may Even got {pm} Messages from a while back if I do ill show the staff If I have them.

I don't exploit or use bugs, I didn't get a boat and jump your fence or anything, thats besides the fact it wouldn't of gave me a key. I have many proofs i had this key for a while..

You are pretty unreal you know that? that whole docks is the prototype Guild House including the two houses, if you really want to get technical and try to be a smart ass the guild stone it's self IS ON THE DOCKS therefore the docks is the guild house and the other two houses would be voided. Any type of guild house looting is illegal. The only reason you had gotten a key in the first place is because of how many times staff had to fix our damn house. I even asked them to fix original keys or dupe them so i wouldn't have to go through this. It's all in the logs don't know how far back but i 100% said it so if anything this shouldn't be on us at all.

You know what happens when you have 3-4 keys per person x9 people in the guild? it's a good 36 keys to worry about which don't work and which will work in the future when they link keys here and there. It's just so unclear it's pretty stupid

Darken Rahl Wrote:When the locks get changed the old keys are automatically useless.

Really though, there is nothing wrong with this scenario.

Legally looted a key,
legally used the key,
legally jacked that shit!

I say again.
Let it be.

This is just giving everyone another reason to quit.

dude you have no idea how many problems i've had with that house since i've purchased it I don't know why your trying to assume or get your self involved with but this isn't really anything for you to worry about.

I've had keys that didn't work and then they automatically worked again when the GM came and fixed it.
I had people who had recall runes on my door so they could enter when they please.
I had items taken or decayed because the region was set falsely.
My house and items inside were also nuked lol.
I've had doors just unlocked randomly where i had to barricade the door with locked down boxes because the key values weren't the same as the doors all of a sudden.

There was tons of stuff that was wrong that you have no idea about it's better to just mind your business really.

sm0ke Wrote:You are pretty unreal you know that? that whole docks is the prototype Guild House including the two houses, if you really want to get technical and try to be a smart ass the guild stone it's self IS ON THE DOCKS therefore the docks is the guild house and the other two houses would be voided. Any type of guild house looting is illegal. The only reason you had gotten a key in the first place is because of how many times staff had to fix our damn house. I even asked them to fix original keys or dupe them so i wouldn't have to go through this. It's all in the logs don't know how far back but i 100% said it so if anything this shouldn't be on us at all.

You know what happens when you have 3-4 keys per person x9 people in the guild? it's a good 36 keys to worry about which don't work and which will work in the future when they link keys here and there. It's just so unclear it's pretty stupid

dude you have no idea how many problems i've had with that house since i've purchased it I don't know why your trying to assume or get your self involved with but this isn't really anything for you to worry about.

A house with problems? A good ol' fixer upper?

Sounds like your problem to me.

Don't post things on the forum if you don't want outside involvement.

This is stupid, completely stupid. NO bugs/exploits were used, you guys failed and now your trying to make excuses.

End of story.

Darken Rahl Wrote:A house with problems? A good ol' fixer upper?

Sounds like your problem to me.

Don't post things on the forum if you don't want outside involvement.

This is stupid, completely stupid. NO bugs/exploits were used, you guys failed and now your trying to make excuses.

End of story.

You obviously can't read either because I stated in one of my first few posts that I have no way to log on in game for the next few weeks so the forum would be the best and fastest way this would get resolved, not for you to brown nose and bug my ass.

and yeah, It's my problem the staff sold me a house with problems yeah i can really control that.

sm0ke Wrote:You obviously can't read either because I stated in one of my first few posts that I have no way to log on in game for the next few weeks so the forum would be the best and fastest way this would get resolved, not for you to brown nose and bug my ass.

and yeah, It's my problem the staff sold me a house with problems yeah i can really control that.

Brown nosing has nothing to do with what I'm doing. uhm???
Maybe you should spend less time on video games and finish high school..?

I'm backing up the fact that this is complete bull shit.
I have played UO for too long to not see bull shit when it is apparent.

and it is definitely apparent here.

Darken Rahl Wrote:Brown nosing has nothing to do with what I'm doing. uhm???
Maybe you should spend less time on video games and finish high school..?

I'm backing up the fact that this is complete bull shit.
I have played UO for too long to not see bull shit when it is apparent.

and it is definitely apparent here.

I am done high school damn you're stupid how many times do I have to tell you this? I AGREE THIS RULE IS STUPID, I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THE THREAD TO BEGIN HOUSE LOOTING. Taran's choice in the end said he doesn't want any type of guild house looting AT ALL. The house is a guild house therefore everything will be restored even if the rule gets changed back because it was at the time of the rule no matter how he looted the items. EVEN IF SOMEONE IN THE GUILD WOULD OF LOOTED IT AND HAD A KEY THEY WOULD OF HAD TO RETURN IT.

Do you understand now? Jesus Christ.

sm0ke Wrote:I am done high school damn you're stupid how many times do I have to tell you this? I AGREE THIS RULE IS STUPID, I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THE THREAD TO BEGIN HOUSE LOOTING. Taran's choice in the end said he doesn't want any type of guild house looting AT ALL. The house is a guild house therefore everything will be restored even if the rule gets changed back because it was at the time of the rule no matter how he looted the items. EVEN IF SOMEONE IN THE GUILD WOULD OF LOOTED IT AND HAD A KEY THEY WOULD OF HAD TO RETURN IT.

Do you understand now? Jesus Christ.

Hmm, did you really think I would agree and declare this not to be bull shit?
Cause it still is.

I want to know WHY there is a line between houses and guild houses.
What's the point of this? And I don't want to hear, 'because taran said so'.

I want an answer WHY these should be separated.
There is no logic behind it.