Imagine Nation Forums
injection help - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Technical Issues (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: injection help (/showthread.php?tid=3291)

Pages: 1 2

injection help - imported_Theo - 01-23-2009

i was dueling happily and was working great. until i when frozen while doing nothing.

so i logged off and try to log back in with injection... and now when i get to "patching client" last part of the loading it gives me an error.

when i press on error detail, it said Configuration error. and on my Injection_Log.txt it gives me this:

Os version is 5.1, build 2600, NT platform..
**Warning: Your prefarable codepage is 1252
**Warning: UOKeys.cfg loaded, 34 entryes.
**Warning: replaces.cfg not found.
***Error: parsing config file: 1: no element found

i don't want to set all my macros up again... can anyone here help me out plz Big Grin

OR maybe let me know which file saves all the hotkey, so i can make a back up of it... and re-install inject....?

injection help - imported_Jiraiya - 01-23-2009

Probably just need to put ignition.cfg back into the injection folder, it seems it was deleted somehow from that error. Or corrupted somehow. Maybe im wrong.
I dunno where the hotkeys are saved, just save your autoload script file and remake your hotkeys after reinstall i guess.

injection help - imported_Theo - 01-23-2009

i re-download the ignition file and replaced it with the one that's in my injection folder already and still have the same error

injection help - imported_Jiraiya - 01-23-2009

Hrm, try asking gang, he might know. And if he doesnt you could always ask him to post on the yoko forums in russian for ya and get a quick answer.

injection help - imported_Ginz - 01-23-2009

Hmm the *.cs file contains the macros and injection.xml contains your hotkeys so save thoose 2 and try to reinstall the rest if that doesnt work theres some wrong with your macros or hotkeys.

injection help - imported_Gang-Bang - 01-23-2009

Check your injection.xml. Sometimes it ****s up. If its 0kb - then u need to replace it with new one and set ur macros again im afraid:/ After u'll done, copy ur injection.xml and autoload.sc and move copies in some other folder. Cause it might happen again.
If its not that - then do what ginz said

injection help - imported_Theo - 01-25-2009

damn it, my injection.xml is at 0kb... meh.. guess im out of luck on this one

thanks for the help guys ;]

ok, i finally got everything setup again. now when ever i open any gumps (craft menu/tracking etc.) i freeze and crash :/

im using the same client as the one before 5.0.1h

any idea what might of cause this?

injection help - imported_Gang-Bang - 01-25-2009

U need change version at ur injection to the 4.0.1.
Just like on this pic.
After u'll change it - press "Save", log out from UO, close your client and injection launcher. And log in again. Everything should be fine then

sweet, everything worked out fine.

thanks Gang.

injection help - imported_Ryuuku - 01-25-2009

hmmm, what can cause crash over crash on free duels? holy shit I crashed every duel, its normal?

injection help - imported_Gang-Bang - 01-25-2009

No idea... i crash ONLY after buying something from vendors, and i NEVER crash in any other situations:/