Imagine Nation Forums
No pits for 1 week - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: No pits for 1 week (/showthread.php?tid=2954)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

No pits for 1 week - maka - 09-08-2008

Sindern Wrote:I came by to stand and see what's going on, but I haven't practiced PVP at all yet so I didn't get involved. I need to find someone to show me what to do.

i.e. Do people always use scrolls for FS, lightning, heal, etc? If so, why? Are they faster? Don't fizzle? Uninterruptible?

All of the above, but primary reason is speed. I do not think that you will fizzle a FS on game magery and none of the spells are interruptible, besides recall (and level 8 spells?).

No pits for 1 week - imported_Ruyman - 09-08-2008

Señor Taran, Hola que pasa con nosotros los marginados , que pasa con su staff español que no atiende los posts en la seccion de los españoles.

Si estoy hablando español porque da la casualidad que no tengo ni idea de ingles.

Muchas Gracias. UN APOYO ALA GENTE SIN ESTUDIOS :p

No pits for 1 week - imported_Proximus - 09-08-2008

I say : MT KENDALL AS THE NEW SPOT FOR BLUE's and RED!

UNGUARD BRITTAIN AND TRINSIC! :eek:

No pits for 1 week - imported_Levatei Lasmanos - 09-08-2008

35 People online down 10-15 people shards lookin emptySad

No pits for 1 week - imported_Galdor - 09-08-2008

Yesterday I talked somepeople... They said that old times XUO the Pits had Brit Bridge Out Gate and out of Brit Bridge had Pits rune... Think its for good idea for us... Maybe Gms think about it... And maybe we agreed this way (IN and XUO players)...

No pits for 1 week - imported_Muto - 09-08-2008

Ruyman Wrote:Señor Taran, Hola que pasa con nosotros los marginados , que pasa con su staff español que no atiende los posts en la seccion de los españoles.

Si estoy hablando español porque da la casualidad que no tengo ni idea de ingles.

Muchas Gracias. UN APOYO ALA GENTE SIN ESTUDIOS :p

Ruyman yo contesto en el foro español pero no esperes que lo haga a las pocas horas porque estaba durmiendo y me acabo de despertar :S

No pits for 1 week - imported_Galdor - 09-08-2008

Muto Wrote:Ruyman yo contesto en el foro español pero no esperes que lo haga a las pocas horas porque estaba durmiendo y me acabo de despertar :S

I wonder what you talk about!!!

No pits for 1 week - imported_Rabbi Samild - 09-08-2008

Levatei Lasmanos Wrote:35 People online down 10-15 people shards lookin emptySad

At least it better represents the true active core of the shard. The rest would just be AFK anway Wink

No pits for 1 week - imported_Maddox - 09-08-2008

Good.
Pits suck. I always thought they were useless. I myself always favored a gameplay with less teleports and more walking and removing the pits is one step towards it.
It's also good for us players on Imagine Nation because it once more steers the balance of IN/XUO closer to IN

No pits for 1 week - imported_Lederoil - 09-08-2008

smoke Wrote:To bad all you guys do is just stand at the end of the bridge and call guards. I thought you guys were gunna pvp that's just standing still like it's the new pits.

Oh yeah?

(Very bad pic, I know)
[Image: pvp.JPG]

We were 10+ and it kept going for hours, some people went, new people came... And you were not even there... So please, shut the **** up and stop commenting things you have no idea about.

No pits for 1 week - imported_Smurtle - 09-08-2008

Smoke was schooled.Big Grin

No pits for 1 week - imported_Gang-Bang - 09-08-2008

When XUO and Imagine Nation merged we have agreed that XUO keep duel style+duel pits and IN keep all other things. So i think its not more balance, maddox...