Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: pits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey.. im really intereasted in pits... there is going to be one right? i really hope so, it was a great thing we had on xuo, it made playerbase higher, protected ppl, helped ppl get to where they wanted and helped the GANK, it was a tru factor of xuo in my opinion. im srry cuz io didnt read sum of the long posts so i an uncertain whether u posted it or not but if sumone can please inform me of the pits if there is going to be one and id really like to know what red towns will b selected to be pads in the pits if there is indeed a pits.
ScareCrow Wrote:hey.. im really intereasted in pits... there is going to be one right? i really hope so, it was a great thing we had on xuo, it made playerbase higher, protected ppl, helped ppl get to where they wanted and helped the GANK, it was a tru factor of xuo in my opinion. im srry cuz io didnt read sum of the long posts so i an uncertain whether u posted it or not but if sumone can please inform me of the pits if there is going to be one and id really like to know what red towns will b selected to be pads in the pits if there is indeed a pits.

Click - - > [SIZE="5"]HERE[/SIZE] < - - to get to the thread about pits. :]
to sum it up, yes we will have pits, but some people are afraid it could ruin certain aspects of the game.

so we will try a minimum of 2 weeks with pits when the shard is up, and then 2 weeks without pits.
Pande Wrote:to sum it up, yes we will have pits, but some people are afraid it could ruin certain aspects of the game.

so we will try a minimum of 2 weeks with pits when the shard is up, and then 2 weeks without pits.

wow.. thats bad.. Big Grin
ScareCrow Wrote:wow.. thats bad.. Big Grin

In other words, we play the first 2 weeks and then we quit for 2 weeks and we come back when the shard has an pits again.
Blackfog Wrote:In other words, we play the first 2 weeks and then we quit for 2 weeks and we come back when the shard has an pits again.
That's the way to get this shard going ... Rolleyes
Ya man you gotta at least try it without pits I think XUO will like it better once they relize how much the pits ruin the whole aspect of the game...your not supposed to just be able to step on a teleport and just follow someone and gank them...thats lazy ass pvp...fun ganking is when you gate to in example..brit bridge to a group of 6 and then your whole gank squad comes through gate or recalls in and just owns the fuk outta them..they are like what the fuk...but when you run in tele and gank them it makes them feel like they got noobed...i think the trying both ways is the best way to go...

maka

Blackfog Wrote:In other words, we play the first 2 weeks and then we quit for 2 weeks and we come back when the shard has an pits again.
Dunno if that is a joke...
50/50, aint sure if i even would like to play when this happends. I think it is to hard then to actually find ppl and make fun. Or everyone just must come to 1 place to make it an hell up there.
Unreal Wrote:Ya man you gotta at least try it without pits I think XUO will like it better once they relize how much the pits ruin the whole aspect of the game...your not supposed to just be able to step on a teleport and just follow someone and gank them...thats lazy ass pvp...fun ganking is when you gate to in example..brit bridge to a group of 6 and then your whole gank squad comes through gate or recalls in and just owns the fuk outta them..they are like what the fuk...but when you run in tele and gank them it makes them feel like they got noobed...i think the trying both ways is the best way to go...

Or perhaps you'll like the duel pits and want it back when we remove it Wink I highly doubt two weeks is enough to convert you though.. but it's worth a shot :]

Regards,
Hate
Blackfog Wrote:50/50, aint sure if i even would like to play when this happends. I think it is to hard then to actually find ppl and make fun. Or everyone just must come to 1 place to make it an hell up there.

And still, how does this help the shard?
What if everyone who dislikes the pits wont play if IN:X decides to keep them, then you'd still have no people to fight.

It is decided to try them for 2 weeks and then without 2 weeks, it's not to much asked for you to try it out atleast.

maka

It's understandable that you do not think it would be fun, but I'm still quite sure that there won't be any problems finding a gank. People will still hang out at similar places and with a lot bigger player base you will see them frequently. Give it a try first and make your mind up, you can always recall to ocllo/buccs/mag and find people.
Pages: 1 2 3