Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: pits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i just read that we xuo players might find how the pits ruin the aspects of the game and change our minds, did u think that maybe YOU IN players might find it better with pits?
Fable Wrote:i just read that we xuo players might find how the pits ruin the aspects of the game and change our minds, did u think that maybe YOU IN players might find it better with pits?
We can keep discussing for weeks wether IN or XUO players would like this or like that. Why not just drop it?

This is IN:X. The decissions being made is being made with the thought of IN:X's best. And since the decission has been made, 2 weeks with and 2 weeks without pits, lets continue the debate after both ways has been tried.
Fable Wrote:i just read that we xuo players might find how the pits ruin the aspects of the game and change our minds, did u think that maybe YOU IN players might find it better with pits?

Indeed, they are trying to manipulate us.
Verath Wrote:We can keep discussing for weeks wether IN or XUO players would like this or like that. Why not just drop it?

This is IN:X. The decissions being made is being made with the thought of IN:X's best. And since the decission has been made, 2 weeks with and 2 weeks without pits, lets continue the debate after both ways has been tried.

yeh i agreeWink
lol, I love the drama.. Entertaining indeed ;/
Blackfog Wrote:In other words, we play the first 2 weeks and then we quit for 2 weeks and we come back when the shard has an pits again.

probably lol.. Sad pits owns, we should keep it 4ever Cool
No Ones Manipulating no one...I tried the pits...Like i said I used to play XUO when it was sphere...But I played IN for a very long time...and the feel of the game was alot different...it felt more rewarding when you had to go out and look for a gank..pits are alright but i think it just makes for lazy ass pvp and its not as exciting..I never criticizerd you in the post...so please show me the same respect...Rolleyes
Pits are good, Hunting old style way is also good, With or without pits, don't matter to me, I'm from XUO and IN:R and Bob Dole county, But still, Fighting the hard monsters will still be the same with or without... And you no the hard monsters will attract peeps, so its all good in the blues. Just hide with 3 FS FS FS FS FS FS FS FS FS FS FS FS FS FS FS FS FS FS FS FS FS FS, and a few lightnings should do the trick. -Tom Thumb

P.S: That Dual Pits on IN:R, was that a duel pit, or just a duel area? - Sun Lou
the debate about wether we should have a pits or not is over so stop talking about it before it starts a flaming war (again)

roostermccloud, if you are talking about INX then the area with the dead tree is pits. fighting/dueling pits is where you go to fight vs someone in a 1v1 duel.
RoosterMcCloud Wrote:P.S: That Dual Pits on IN:R, was that a duel pit, or just a duel area? - Sun Lou

On IN:R there was just an arena and you could go fight there if you chose. The XUO pits have stones so it only allows two in at a time and a monetary wager is placed on the duel by both parties.
Skorpion Wrote:On IN:R there was just an arena and you could go fight there if you chose. The XUO pits have stones so it only allows two in at a time and a monetary wager is placed on the duel by both parties.

Actually, this is what it's like at the beta:

Duel Pits: Idle area where you rest, no duels here. (it's silly that we name it "duel pits" though since there isn't any duels here. I'd prefer idle area or something. At older shards like real Novus this place was named "pits" only, and what we now call "Fighting pits" is what was then known as Duel Pits.)

Fighting pits: Tourney area, four pretty big areas, GMs teleport players to fight in the arenas, and puts the winning people in a waiting arena for next round, and loosers at the observer spot.

Duel Stone-Area: Another area in which there's these small box-square arenas in which two people use a stone to enter and fight each other until the end. (for money or loot).

The thing you were describing is the duel stone-area. I'd say our "fighting pits" is closer to the "duel area" that IN:R most likely had according to RoosterMcCloud. However the difference is most likely that the fighting area we have is a safe zone which is only GM controlled, and I suppose the fighting area at IN:R most likely was a place that was just "there" at some spot in the world, but anybody could enter and duel at any time?

I like how you try to help players with their questions though Skorpion, we appreciate that over at the staff team :]

Regards,
Hate
Thanks for the clarification Hate, and np. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3