Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: BacK from Vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well guys Im back.... For all of you who dont know me Id like to introduce myself... I am IN:R's Khun Sa. I look forward to the new community. I am sure I will have lots of fun getting used to the new pvp and player base. Hopefully, this experience will be as fun as In was for me. SETEP HATE FEAR BARRET ALL YOU MOTHER F*&())ERS lets get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im down to do what we do best. OH AND TO ALL THE STAFF FUCK YEA!!!! KEEP UP THE HARD WORK, its appreciated for sure.
Oh yeah sorry i forgot to give you guys props THIS SITE IS DOPE!!! I like it, and so whoever made it good job, looks real professional.

maka

Hi and thanks!Smile Should see the site and forum when it's done, will be amazing. Taran has also made sure that the new web site will have new and exciting modules and that it will be filled with information.
Don't get your hopes up just yet Khun Sa
We're still discussing if the people banned from IN:R will stay banned on IN:X or if they will get a second chance.
If you dont know who they are how can you do anything about it? I mean unless you have his IP banned right?
Taran Wrote:Don't get your hopes up just yet Khun Sa
We're still discussing if the people banned from IN:R will stay banned on IN:X or if they will get a second chance.
Dear god, dont let people like him off, He didnt do anything good for the server ever. All he did was ruin the fun for people....
bloodmakesthegrassgrow Wrote:Well guys Im back.... For all of you who dont know me Id like to introduce myself... I am IN:R's Khun Sa. I look forward to the new community. I am sure I will have lots of fun getting used to the new pvp and player base. Hopefully, this experience will be as fun as In was for me. SETEP HATE FEAR BARRET ALL YOU MOTHER F*&())ERS lets get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im down to do what we do best. OH AND TO ALL THE STAFF FUCK YEA!!!! KEEP UP THE HARD WORK, its appreciated for sure.

LOLBig Grin this guy seems to be funny , let him play Taran , we always need these kind of people around , this way the gameplay is more interesting
He looks like another bitch just like warmachine XD
unlike this guy, warmachine won't come back, ive asked him but he quit uo cause of getting banned...but this guy might not come back either since he was banned on IN? thats sick man, give him a new shot

maka

I don't think I banned him, quite sure I deleated his accounts.
SombraX Wrote:He looks like another bitch just like warmachine XD

Not only warmachine was a person like that, think about Rawrtothethird another crazy person.. Always fun those people!
Yea, well if I dont get to play as Khun Sa I probably wont play at all. I thougth about using someone elses accoutn and changing my IP and playing like it isnt me or somethign but thats kinda lame so I aint too worried about it. Taran, jesusman, whats with the puckerd up butt. Dont be such a hard ass...So anywyas , I guess I "wont get my hopes up" but I look forward to "Maybe" playing.
Pages: 1 2