Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: BacK from Vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There are alot of ppl from Xuo who really enjoy if an ass starts to play again! It brings always lots of fun with it. I'm sure some of us will support you to not getting banned! Not, Drama?
hell yeah , as an ex - faggot Ill give my support to let the guy play geeeeez Big Grin
bloodmakesthegrassgrow Wrote:Yea, well if I dont get to play as Khun Sa I probably wont play at all. I thougth about using someone elses accoutn and changing my IP and playing like it isnt me or somethign but thats kinda lame so I aint too worried about it. Taran, jesusman, whats with the puckerd up butt. Dont be such a hard ass...So anywyas , I guess I "wont get my hopes up" but I look forward to "Maybe" playing.

I just dont know why I hate you so much... *wonders*
because someone trained you right, thats why you show so much love Man ill trip, you should chill magus, taran probably aint gonna let me play anyways NORCAL SHOWL OVE
lol nah I reckon we should give him another chance, dudes like this make it fun PvP wise.. Resskilling peeps like him is ubberk00lxDDDD
khun sa is a pvper...xuo was a pvp sever lots of people are like him there and call people noob noob noob and ress kill...
Hia mate:p Long time no seen, miss you even tho you were a total ass.

Magus Wrote:Dear god, dont let people like him off, He didnt do anything good for the server ever. All he did was ruin the fun for people....

Ofcourse they should let him play. Ruin the fun for people? He was really hated, like he roleplayed to get hated, thats nothing but good imo. Well yea, he did not really follow the rules on IN:R, but giving him one last uppertunity would be fine.
Pages: 1 2