Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: here is the pvp..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
..that plx don't kill and co. do

i'll attach screens, 4 ppl walled gate after event:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]245[/ATTACH]

but because they didn't have enough of it, they even wanted to renew walls of stone so that i couldn't move (so that the only way to get out was to use stuck option, consuming it for the next 24hours)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]246[/ATTACH]

nothing interesting in my loot, just posting it for fun, to let know how pussies they are Smile
and maybe is it illegal? idk.. it should be, anyway if these two couple of nuts may have jail it would even more funny
Walling ghosts is illegal, but your screenies are really small, hard for me to see what is happening. Also unfortunately a screenshot doesn't prove how long it went on. If a staff member witnesses someone trapping people who are dead/regless in walls for prolonged periods or paralysing/res killing people with no gear/regs then the perpetrators will get jail time.
actually i uploaded screen at normal size, 400kb each, i can even send you by email if ya want

to get the time of this pathetic scene, is it not there a log txt where you have all that happens?
The logs are limited unless you make a page and pick the "harassment" option in which case the logging becomes much more detailed. In that event then yes we would be able to use the logs, although I personally do not have access the Devs/Admin/Taran do.

As for these screenies I'm afraid I only get a ~17kb fairly small version when I click them. If you could upload them such that I can see the full size it would help. Although I can't promise I'll be able to do anything about it as screenshots rarely suffice to demonstrate harassment since they don't indicate when the walls were cast or how long they were there for and so on...
ok no problem,
forza espagna
always the clown guild that does this , Much pain to them !
You may have better results if you use an external image host. That seemed to work well for Halt with his Jailtime Adventures posts.
I for one use photo bucket
you know how many times i told you to move while plx don't kill were killing people and walling the exit once the hunterslayer quest was done? you were free about 3-4 times and I was telling you, that you were stupid for standing there on purpose in walls when you had so many chances to exit. It's all in the logs stop crying and trying to get people jailed.
sm0ke Wrote:you know how many times i told you to move while plx don't kill were killing people and walling the exit once the hunterslayer quest was done? you were free about 3-4 times and I was telling you, that you were stupid for standing there on purpose in walls when you had so many chances to exit. It's all in the logs stop crying and trying to get people jailed.

stop abuse of term crying instead...

how could i move away? between walls renewed?
cam'on, don't get the things even worst for ya all, is better if they don't check logs..

to be honest i expected from plx don't kill because, well, i did know some being are still more near to apes than others, but you Depth... bah
sm0ke Wrote:i complain alot okay? im just trying to aggrivate people because i am a greifer and am trying to cause contraversy because inside i am still hurt by halts comics Sad

Habibi Jones Wrote:[Image: baby2.gif]

cry babies
I was reminded of this video after I read Halt's post.

[video=youtube;j0qm0KUPeD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0qm0KUPeD8[/video]
Pages: 1 2