Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: here is the pvp..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay okay, Prototype don't like some people and some people don't like Prototype. Work it out in-game, let's not litter every thread on the forum with this stuff guys...
****ing hilarious Smile
I love seinfeld, only reason why
Problem solved(?). With the changes to how region controls handle mark and recalling in, I have enabled the recall spell in all the hunter slayer events. You can now recall OUT of these areas, but not IN.

Also, this is unrelated to this post, but player looting is now disabled in the room where the final boss spawns for the shrine events from the time the boss spawns until about 10 minutes after he's dead.
sm0ke Wrote:you know how many times i told you to move while plx don't kill were killing people and walling the exit once the hunterslayer quest was done? you were free about 3-4 times and I was telling you, that you were stupid for standing there on purpose in walls when you had so many chances to exit. It's all in the logs stop crying and trying to get people jailed.

You told him to move huh?
So, since he did not obey.. that justifies walling his ghost some more, right? Wrong.
In one picture it is relatively clear that those walls were being refreshed.

However, if his ghost was standing in the way of an entrance/exit which you are trying to wall off then it is a slightly different story.

To be completely honest, I am not a huge fan of walling event gates/entrances as I see it as extreme griefing. It seems that it happens quite a bit here too. :/
Xyn Wrote:You told him to move huh?
So, since he did not obey.. that justifies walling his ghost some more, right? Wrong.
In one picture it is relatively clear that those walls were being refreshed.

However, if his ghost was standing in the way of an entrance/exit which you are trying to wall off then it is a slightly different story.

To be completely honest, I am not a huge fan of walling event gates/entrances as I see it as extreme griefing. It seems that it happens quite a bit here too. :/

He was being a moron standing on the exit of the quest knowing we were trying to kill people after it ended. He left died and refused to move after he haseveral chances than began to rant about getting us jailed. I mean seriously the lack of logic people have on this shard is beyond me.

11 more days Smile
sm0ke Wrote:11 more days Smile

im hoping this is until you leave the shard for ever...?
Halt Wrote:im hoping this is until you leave the shard for ever...?

Most likely yes, but i wouldn't get too cheery because I'm 100% sure that a good 50% of the shard will be going there as well which isn't good for morons like you who keep playing and instigate the little few players that are left.
smoke seriously bro if you think d3 is going to take over for an mmo i think your wrong ...maybe for alittle bit but thats about it...i mean if you like playing the same shit over and over again..i mean go for it
sm0ke Wrote:which isn't good for morons like you who keep playing and instigate the little few players that are left.

How many players do you think you and your kind pushed away due to griefing?

Halt only picks on you. You act like he's causing trouble for everyone.
sm0ke Wrote:He was being a moron standing on the exit of the quest knowing we were trying to kill people after it ended. He left died and refused to move after he haseveral chances than began to rant about getting us jailed. I mean seriously the lack of logic people have on this shard is beyond me.

11 more days Smile

still can't understand how the **** i could move if walled, by ghost and walled on 1 tile you can't go back inside the gate or move from there, please explain me how so next time i'll do....

i'm not gonna waste a stuck opt when later i may need in pvm because you are doing illegal stuff rewalling me inside..
you just wait i go out and then wall again if your stupid ass want to wait for another victim comes in the gate, thats legal (lame but legal), what you were doing was not.
instead of say sorry, you here harassing me and others and defending a cause you already lost on beginning.

edit: moron is your ****ing family dude
Pages: 1 2