Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Statice house placed inside Dung ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Isnt this abit overkill to do ?
I saw one inside destard today , think it is shadow mage guild house,
Floor one go north and u se it in the corner inside Destard.

alright that u place it outside Dung, But inside wtf xD
nope. we have HQ and public house outside. It's this hypocritical guy's HQ and yes it should be forbidden. But staff will tell you that placed his HQ BEFORE static houses policy.
Who's "this hypocritical guy" and why is a house allowed inside a dungeon?
Dragonkin or something like that. It is not allowed, his house is an exception because it was there before rule about static houses was changed. So it means that you can't place your house in any dungeon but his house will be there, fair, right?
I really don't see why a house wall allowed there in the first place. What's the reasoning behind this?
por corp wis Wrote:nope. we have HQ and public house outside. It's this hypocritical guy's HQ and yes it should be forbidden. But staff will tell you that placed his HQ BEFORE static houses policy.

Ahhh i get that hypocritical xD
If the house was placed there before the policy was in place then that's fair enough. It can stay as it wasn't a rule at the time.
Its also a part of their Role-play being DragonKin so i guess that also makes it an OK thing.

It doesn't give them any real kind of an advantage so what does it matter?
Does it really need to be started as another topic of conversation?
Bruce Wrote:If the house was placed there before the policy was in place then that's fair enough. It can stay as it wasn't a rule at the time.
Its also a part of their Role-play being DragonKin so i guess that also makes it an OK thing.

I'm not even sure if they play anymore. Tongue But yes, it was added before the not-inside-a-dungeon rule.
Bruce Wrote:If the house was placed there before the policy was in place then that's fair enough. It can stay as it wasn't a rule at the time.

It's kind of lame and an escape route if something ever gets decided to be added there rather a mount spawn or a monster spawn worth killing, Having a house to retaliate to with a guild door merely takes a click of a button in distance to get away.

Not to mention having a house in a dungeon is much cooler than in a public place, everyone knows this..

EDIT: Let me ask you something, if there was a monster that dropped 1 mil gold and respawned every second the person who farmed that would be entitled to keep it because there was no rule or policy about it? That policy thing doesn't really make sense it just shows favortism to a player..
Let me know if there are any advantageous spawns close to the static (or indeed any other static we have sold) and I'll do something about it.

It's just a bit harsh to take their static when it was given before the rule existed. We will still try to make sure it doesn't give any particular advantage.
It's not favoritism, it was according to the rules at the time. Later it was decided not to sell them inside the dungeon, so we stopped. We're not going to go in and delete someone's house though.

There are plenty of 'cool' places to buy statics already and we may even make exceptions depending on the location in the dungeon and whether or not it's RP related.

Calm down and enjoy the game. There's no point in complaining to us to go ruin someone else's game so you'd feel better about it.
Is there a possiblilty that guild doors could be ruled out? Also, as long as they cannot attack the shadow wyrm [or anyother] from inside their house " Aswel with spells [Firefield]" etc then should be fine.. due to roleplay.
Pages: 1 2 3 4