Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Statice house placed inside Dung ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Lamby Wrote:Daemon can track the fire zos spawn from their hq. Is this not an advantage?

Ohhh thanks, now i know where the fire zos is *-*
sm0ke Wrote:No matter which way you put it, it is favortism even if it was before the rule. There the only guild that has a house in a dungeon and RP here isn't even watched strictly as i've mentioned it so many times. Eclipse even said it him self "I have a character hue dye and I don't even RP i swear and cuss and nothing is ever done." RP is just another exuse to hide behind something IMO, I'm not saying everyone who RP's is lying there way into getting items because some people enjoy it. I'm just saying that it is another one of those lame exuses to get some people what they want for doing nothing.

Maybe I should create a story...
You? Write a story? HAH. Good luck with that one.

Also, I'm pretty sure having some sort of education is required to RP here.

And favoritism...?

No matter what anyone says, this is not a case of "favoritism", as clearly stated multiple times by multiple staff.

I don't understand whats with you guys, always looking for something new to whine about, seriously.
Does it affect any of you in any way AT ALL? No, it does not. All you whiners do on the forums is find a new topic to whine about everyday, attempting to ruin the game for others who have what you don't.
I actually RP, unlike most who claim they are. Bringing up how some don't RP but still get things is not a valid point against me and what I have, because I RP.

There is a very interesting narrative behind my HQ being located there, go read.

Seriously, what does it matter to you? There are los blockers throughout the static so no, I can't attack mobs at any time from it.

A bunch of children, I swear. If it's not one thing, it's another.
You have your HQ, I have mine, so back off. Where mine is located doesn't concern ANY of you.

I don't make threads crying about how you took over the docks and now I can't use them from serpent's hold. Go do something productive for once. The same goes for the rest of you who have nothing better to do than to whine because you can't afford a house with more than two rooms or don't have the ability to conjure up enough imagination to find a static worth buying in a decent area.

I have big pans for my HQ, so don't you worry.
Have fun.

Eru Wrote:I'm not even sure if they play anymore. Tongue But yes, it was added before the not-inside-a-dungeon rule.

Oh were definitely around, and plan to stick around. Big Grin
Darken Rahl stayed in character even when I stole his Elven Bow and sent him a taunting letter telling him that it was revenge for killing my horse. That, in my opinion, is more than deserving of having an HQ inside a dungeon.

He has more character in his metatarsals than you ever will, Smoke. You are the whiniest player on the server. It sounds like these dungeon HQ's have been around for a while, and I know you aren't new to this server, yet you're making something a big issue when it's not, something that has nothing to do with you and affects you in no way, you're acting jealous, seeking attention, and talking about hiding when your first instinct is to immediately spam Greater Heal and run when you get hit and poisoned by a newbied kryss wielded by a naked character.
Felonious Wrote:Darken Rahl stayed in character even when I stole his Elven Bow and sent him a taunting letter telling him that it was revenge for killing my horse. That, in my opinion, is more than deserving of having an HQ inside a dungeon.

He has more character in his metatarsals than you ever will, Smoke. You are the whiniest player on the server. It sounds like these dungeon HQ's have been around for a while, and I know you aren't new to this server, yet you're making something a big issue when it's not, something that has nothing to do with you and affects you in no way, you're acting jealous, seeking attention, and talking about hiding when your first instinct is to immediately spam Greater Heal and run when you get hit and poisoned by a newbied kryss wielded by a naked character.

Well put.

Enjoying the bow? Big Grin
I hope your HQ has a bar in it. If not im never coming to take a look.
Kander Wrote:I hope your HQ has a bar in it. If not im never coming to take a look.

It has a water trough, that will have to do for now.
Better be full of rum!
You cant see far enough from our hq to see the zos. We have to run just like you, these accusations need to be looked into before blindly accusing us of some sort of cheating
Crash Wrote:You cant see far enough from our hq to see the zos. We have to run just like you, these accusations need to be looked into before blindly accusing us of some sort of cheating

Don't sweat it. Bored kids with nothing better to do.

Kander Wrote:Better be full of rum!

This could be arranged.
I'm wondering why the house is still allowed. Dragon Smither inherited the house and he didn't role play. Now Bobafett is the guild master of Dragon-Kin. I'm not sure if he owns the house now, but he certainly doesn't role play.

Was getting the house inside of the dungeon based on role play? Why are they still allowed to keep the house if they do not role play?

Also, I went to see what was spawned at the Ophidian Lair and I found out it's the Ghost guild house. Whose idea was it to allow them to use that location? I thought people were only allowed to purchase unused statics. If that static was unused then why are there a shitload of Ophidians in the immediate area?
that house was unused i looked at it myself before ghost took it over. why are there monsters by any other house its just where they spawn. In that logic you could ask how someone owns a house so close to mustang spawns or any hunting ground. The rules before about the houses placed wherever i dont think ever had to do with rp if you had the money before the ruling you could have had a house down there as well. It doesnt effect anything im not sure why this is such a big issue.
Crash Wrote:that house was unused i looked at it myself before ghost took it over. why are there monsters by any other house its just where they spawn. In that logic you could ask how someone owns a house so close to mustang spawns or any hunting ground. The rules before about the houses placed wherever i dont think ever had to do with rp if you had the money before the ruling you could have had a house down there as well. It doesnt effect anything im not sure why this is such a big issue.

Hrmm. It's called the Ophidian Lair for a reason. I was just a little disappointed when I went there and saw it was a guild house. If you look on UOAM or whatever it's labeled "Ophidian Lair." Those mobs are spawned there because that's where the Ophidian Lair typically resides.

I was just wondering if getting the house in the dungeon was based on RP. If it wasn't based on RP then fine. If getting the house was based on RP then it should be removed since the current owner doesn't RP.
Pages: 1 2 3 4