Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: What happened?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hilbert Wrote:Man you guys realy need to chill down for a sec, the damage already has been done, and it dossent look much hopefull two. you can be mad anything but it wont help, besides its obvious we dont have to say anything cause none off the staf realy care's. they onley care about the playerbase going down. not the reasons why it did. yeah maybe some reasons. but onley the ones they want to hear.

At first I thought it's not worth it to answer anything to that nonsensical ramble, but here goes nothing. Opinion of staff is more valid than yours. Why? Because they have a lot more experience about all this than you do. They have the facts, statistics and better idea how to reach consensus between different groups.

Put a team together, script a sphere .51 replica, arrange hosting, raise a player base, balance all aspects of the shard, try to appease players of all the various play styles, maintain the shard for 3+ years through its ups and downs and after all that you can come and say your opinion has some weight because you have valid experience.

Seriously, everyone has a right to their own opinion, but just because you have one and come here on forums once in a month presenting it like it's the ultimate truth doesn't make it so. Fact is, they have the experience, you don't. It doesn't even matter if you have ran a successful sphere .51 server in the past, try do that at this age and time when people generally shun a game that is 5+ years old, let alone 10+ years.
Well Lederoil since u said: Just because you and a couple of others ****tards say the skillgain is the issue and Taran says the skillgain won't change

I think here the only retard here is you. You say most of the people who quits are from IN are you god to know that? Did u talked with all the people who quits so u can say that? u allways saying bad things about smoke but i think u are the child here. STFU or try to explain what are the problems of the shard and stop to search of forum fight. And those who says bad things about hilbert at least he trys to explain in a language that is not his first. So to all those who allways open his ****ing mouth to harras those that can not speak english i want to say something to you: **** you at least we try to speak more than one language and we do our best to make u understand what we are saying.

And about a couple that think skillgain is the issue well i know like 20players of more that doesnt play here because that. I know it wont change but as i said lots of times i dont really care.

You only say we give a bad image from server complaining about this and that but we can give our opinion and if our opinion is that.... **** you or dont read us. We can say our opinion if we want. If u dont want us to give our opinion just close forums. Keep going like this and u will allways have 20 playerbase. Some of us are getting tired of those who only blame and then doesnt say whats the bad part about the server (maybe you think its good but well u can se we had 100 playerbase and now 20 so those 80 thinks diferent than you)
why all cry what sklill gain hard? if u need pvp, u need 7-10 day and can play.
is u need easy skillgain go on fw or other 51 server with buy skill systems.
All in the server are hard, 30 / 40 persons leaves for this reason, and all people want xuo go play with 20 players really very entertained
smoke Wrote:the hell are you talking about he always avoids dueling me and hes the only challenge on this shard for me so before you think you've got me figured out you should think again. If i would judgemental Id say your a fake ass wigger from sweden but you don't see me going spamming that around you idiot.

what the bloody deuce are you talking about? :confused:

you are probably the most judgemental person on this shard allready, and about him avoiding you is proabably because you're a pain in the ass nagging so much the devils cry for mercy.

smoke

Fable Wrote:what the bloody deuce are you talking about? :confused:

you are probably the most judgemental person on this shard allready, and about him avoiding you is proabably because you're a pain in the ass nagging so much the devils cry for mercy.

lol what? yes im so judgemental, that's why i help all kinds of people with different ethinic backrounds such as spanish sweden russians candians americans and such other i'm not racist nor judgemental towards people I don't hate on anyone unless theirs a reason

The reason why i nag gang bang so damn bad is because hes the only real competition on the shard and believe it or not i love dueling him yet he refuses to duel me very often even when hes not doing anything :/ Also when he does duel he only duels 3 times usually at most

Anyways before he gets mad on a discussion about him leave it alone he knows i want to duel him and he also says he likes avoiding me because it takes long to duel me
Kamos Wrote:At first I thought it's not worth it to answer anything to that nonsensical ramble, but here goes nothing. Opinion of staff is more valid than yours. Why? Because they have a lot more experience about all this than you do. They have the facts, statistics and better idea how to reach consensus between different groups.

Put a team together, script a sphere .51 replica, arrange hosting, raise a player base, balance all aspects of the shard, try to appease players of all the various play styles, maintain the shard for 3+ years through its ups and downs and after all that you can come and say your opinion has some weight because you have valid experience.

Seriously, everyone has a right to their own opinion, but just because you have one and come here on forums once in a month presenting it like it's the ultimate truth doesn't make it so. Fact is, they have the experience, you don't. It doesn't even matter if you have ran a successful sphere .51 server in the past, try do that at this age and time when people generally shun a game that is 5+ years old, let alone 10+ years.

Hmm so you think you know me? , you think i can't run a server? well im not saying i'm gonne proof that for you. but the point is you know all about me ? well i geus some people are born psychik.
fine by me
maybe everyone just got tired of playin uo... maybe the shards not the problem lol:eek:
Reeko Wrote:maybe everyone just got tired of playin uo...

o.O'
Hilbert Wrote:Hmm so you think you know me? , you think i can't run a server? well im not saying i'm gonne proof that for you. but the point is you know all about me ? well i geus some people are born psychik.

No, I don't know you. I don't need to know anything about you to know there is no UO server matching the description I gave earlier. Old school sphere players are so close knit community that if there was such a server we would know about it if we wanted to. Think about all the past servers that tried to compete with this one and failed. Everyone who wanted to find out knew about those or heard about them even if they didn't want to.

That's why it's safe to say what I said. Like you said yourself you aren't going to prove me otherwise, you can't.
Reeko Wrote:maybe everyone just got tired of playin uo... maybe the shards not the problem lol:eek:

That's true. There's only so far you can go with UO... it's pretty ancient Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5