Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: What happened?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

smoke

Lederoil Wrote:To clearify, I wasn't refering to any penises. Considering how you understood my comment, I think we all just figured out who's thinking about penises while reading the forums.

"You see what you want to see"

well it's normally about that so does it really make a difference but thanks for clarifying that this wasn't about it and yet you do talk about penises fairly often.
smoke Wrote:well it's normally about that so does it really make a difference but thanks for clarifying that this wasn't about it and yet you do talk about penises fairly often.

Read my edited comment, I wasn't quick enough to edit it in time.

smoke

well im not going to go track your posts because im to lazy but you are a weird guy and ofc you wouldn't admit to saying those things lol but i've seen it in shoutbox and forums before
My geus is that the lack of staff activiti is not the reason why players leaf. its the players who left and now none has something to do so they want events. things are just way to hard. the skillgain the dungons, its just not what xuo players are used two. and dont ever want to ghet used two. thats the problem here. and now we have another problem as well, the staff they dont like this , so they gonne quit it sooner or later is my geus. they see this as a failure instead of seeing this as the begin to make things better. but it could also be that they dont want to make things better cause they dont want to change things the xuo way. well it was clear that most players that have leafed are xuo players and who left are the other one's perhaps a few xuo players who ghot an accound from anotherone that are still here but you know my point.
Hilbert Wrote:My geus is that the lack of staff activiti is not the reason why players leaf.

No shit, Sherlbert.

Hilbert Wrote:its the players who left and now none has something to do so they want events.

That's one big problem here. Truly, if you want things to happen, you can make them happen, but with the lazy mentally everyone got here no one will ever take the time to do that. It seems like everyone is just expecting other people to bring the action, and they'll join it once its there. But since no one normally care to do the first move, it won't happen.

Hilbert Wrote:things are just way to hard. the skillgain the dungons, its just not what xuo players are used two.

I agree there should be easier dungeons, but Jesus Christ, drop the skill gain. As it is now, the econmy is already ****ed up and flooded with armors, scrolls etc. Making the skillgain easier will just **** up the economy even more and everyone will just become more and more self dependent. An even less interacting community is the last we need.

Hilbert Wrote:and dont ever want to ghet used two. thats the problem here.

Exactly, that's the problem here. The XUO mentality. This is a new shard and it won't ever be XUO again as it won't be IN again either. Deal with it and do the best out of it. With Taran as ex. INer, it's about the same chance this shard will become to what XUO was as hell will freeze, I'm sure.

Hilbert Wrote:well it was clear that most players that have leafed are xuo players

LOL! Well, you obviously don't know what the hell you're talking about! The most players that have left is by no doubt INers. Trying to get back the INers is problably a much safer shot, as most of them aren't dependent on staff, events and such and are capable of making their own fun. Not to mention how much more mature and cooperative the INers are compared to an XUOer, seen from a staff point of view.
Yeah lederoil just go on the old path like always. this server has had this problem twice now or even more. believe what you want to mate but going the old path like last time wont bring more people, this is never gonne work Tongue , lets just hope someone els comes with a good xuo. this people dont even know what there talking about. and sertenly dont know how to run a server Smile
Hilbert Wrote:Yeah lederoil just go on the old path like always. this server has had this problem twice now or even more. believe what you want to mate but going the old path like last time wont bring more people, this is never gonne work Tongue

Quote me where I said nothing has to be changed, where I said we should stay on the 'old path'. It's ****ing pointless arguing with you as you can't read the comments, or at least don't understand the points in them.
People need to stop with the whole XUO/IN thing. This is IN:X

smoke

Lederoil Wrote:Quote me where I said nothing has to be changed, where I said we should stay on the 'old path'. It's ****ing pointless arguing with you as you can't read the comments, or at least don't understand the points in them.

apparently i'm not the only one who thinks you're an idiot

btw hilbert has a point everything is too hard, also if you think about the only thing XUO did bring to IN-X was the PvP reward system our pvp and extreme monsters, compared to skill gain RP statics and the world

not saying it's a bad thing but it would be nice of XUO can get a little on some of the world or something to make it a little more balanced :/

That way people may feel like it's changed and come back
smoke Wrote:apparently i'm not the only one who thinks you're an idiot

*Oh no, I'm being considered as an idiot by a 16 year old spolied geek brat who skips school and can't even build a correct sentence in his first language & an amsterdam pot head*

smoke Wrote:btw hilbert has a point everything is too hard, also if you think about the only thing XUO did bring to IN-X was the PvP reward system our pvp and extreme monsters, compared to skill gain RP statics and the world

not saying it's a bad thing but it would be nice of XUO can get a little on some of the world or something to make it a little more balanced :/

- The skill is NOT as it was on IN. It's even been made ALOT easier because of your complainings.

- You got gold and R/R deeds instead of statics. What's the difference? There were like three bought statics or so that got 'transfered'. What all the other hundreds who didn't buy a static?

- RP. Oh *wow*. It's just a extra feature to the shard, since you didn't even have it in XUO, doesn't affect anything if you don't RP. What about us who don't RP? How many percent of the INers RPs really?

- The world? You gotta be kidding me...

You've got the PVP, pits, duel stones, the way the events are hosted. Which plays much bigger role, you've got ten thousand percent more than the average INer, so stop complaining for christ sake.

smoke

lol a spoiled 16 year old geek? first off im 17 turning 18 in december, #2 i'm definetly not spoiled #3 I consider this harassment looks like someone got a little personal.

it's useless bothering to argue with you so i'm not going too, i spoke what everyone else want's to see that's why we obviously don't have a lot of players here
http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.ph...#post68060

yeah i guess lederoil was right, you are spoiled and are usually used to get what you want
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5