Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Tired of not being heared by staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
If the skill gain gets changed server will become a total pvp server and thats not what we want. PvP skills are easy to get, You can get choose to get 2 of the hardest skills at 100 and one at 90. Combat skills can be gmed in no time and as well all the others related to pvp. If you want pvp and pvm, provocation, peacemaking, etc will take 3/4 more days but they are also easy. Don't come with the crappy argument of "You talk like that because you got money and shit". I raised those skills without spending a gold coin. I mined the iron to GM Blacksmith, I chopped all the logs to GM Inscription, I'm chopping all the logs to GM Carpentry. Stop being lazy and stop *****ing. Now, new players even have the Mercenary Camp. Back in the day you would either spar with a friend or hunt to raise the combat skills. Stop crying. I'm getting tired of all this *****ing, sometimes its not even worth playing on a server with people like you guys.
Arroyo Wrote:Hiroshima, If you have no social life I pity you, but we are all trapped like you that can afford to be 24 / 7 online! We are not all freak like you.

It's not about playing 24/7 or playing 2/7. You are suppose to be patient and work for skills in these type of games. If you want to log in and do a player versus player without having to work skills just go player Counter Strike.
Camaron Wrote:Gatin if u want only to pvm try other server. ¬¬
Hirosima staff didnt change skillgain or didnt tried to improve pvp and what did they get? lower playerbase then they go out of beta they were like 100 online and now? 45 u still thinking its all allright?

We had a merge of two shard one pvp and one rp/pvm so why i must go to another server if i want to only pvp? im not saying put out rp or something just focus in pvp too.

PLEASE ANSWER WITH ARGUMENTS. SAYING U DONT THINK LIKE ME SO U ARE WRONG ITS A SHIT AND DOESNT FIX NOTHING. IM REALLY THINK IM TALKING WITH RETARDS INSTEAD OF WITH MATURE PEOPLE

lol i never was pvm Smile i dont like it.
why i not cry, im living +2 time zone and too not have gms online.
but really i not ask gm, i remeber only 2-3 choise for 1 year i play.
i not have any craft skill, only alch and taming.
All players are not experience players like u they maybe need more time or doesnt know how to do macros. Lot of people doesnt know english so they can read guides in the forums because they dont understand.
About the blacksmithing and that lot of people dont have time to be in front of the screen mining for weeks to get gm blacksmithing so maybe for them will be months to raise that skill. But well u are closed mind and thats all.
Thank you Docent and Kandorin... Caramon keeps crying
Yo ablo en español porqe en ingles no me entiendes hiroshima...
Aver en primer lugar te dire que aqui el unico qe llora eres tu! y lloras porque no quieres qe pongan las abilidades mas faciles porqe a ti te a costao mucho.... si te a costoa mucho te jodes y punto, pero antes de mirar por tu, mira por el juego! te gustara jugar al uo cuando no juege nadie? para qe el servidor se llene de gente ay qe poner muchas facilidades a los nuevos jugadores y aora mismo aqui, los nuevos jugadores tienen muy pocas facilidades, yo tambien e macreado muchas skills pero me da igual que las pongas todas mucho mas faciles si con esto se consige mantener activos a 70 o 80 player como avia en la beta...
En cuanto a los gms, a la vista esta... qe para encontrar a uno o dejas privao en el foro o te pegas 3 dias buscando...

+ Dinero para los players newbies!
+ hablidades de combate a GM!
+ Staff!
- Dificultad a las ora de macrear!

¡MAS PLAYERBASE!
With people like you (Hiroshima) is what is falling shard, 'cause even taking your pvm well not wish to help people who have a different style of play and it's not going to kill monsters all day or do missions, since for that is going to play a game like WoW!

You say that like you and Gms think is right .. I think not because the evidence is right here with your way of thinking looks at how well it goes.

Taran and other staff, do not mess with your work because it was very good (some) but you have to think that you are fused, and here only helps pvmers and over to the Spanish that we are almost or more than half of people who play do not make us any attention.

To Hiroshima: I spent too many resources to get my skills, but that is unimportant whether lowering them will attract more people that is what matters, and not an individualist like you, and that's why I have the Oblivion to play with several hours I ONLY
I am reading your post and I can believe it! This server need more players! and need more staf!! If you think that the skills cant be are more easy, can You say me some idea for increase playerbase in server??
Camaron Wrote:PLEASE ANSWER WITH ARGUMENTS. SAYING U DONT THINK LIKE ME SO U ARE WRONG ITS A SHIT AND DOESNT FIX NOTHING. IM REALLY THINK IM TALKING WITH RETARDS INSTEAD OF WITH MATURE PEOPLE

Lol I've come to that exact conclusion, ive seen voodoo say it and now you, I think we are dealing with retards sometimes aswell lmao...

-people who cant see OUTSIDE the box.
-people who dont look around n see what generation of gaming were in
-unorganized staff, who arent doing their [SIZE="4"]MARKETING[/SIZE] and realizing that... HEY... MOST OF THE POPULATION ARE 18+... these guys have a life and cannot play UO like it's WOW.

Im not saying turn this into a counterstrike like mentality where you login, kill, logout.

I dont understand how certain higher staff cannot get the picture...

this is the MAIN problem.. before PVP issues, loot, unbalanced gear...

MAIN MAIN MAIN MAIN MAIN MAIN MAIN MAIN MAIN MAIN MAIN MAIN
[SIZE="5"]ISSUE[/SIZE]

Not enough active staff members to keep people ENTERTAINED AND GIVE A FEELING OF HEY IM HERE TO HELP YOU IF U NEED IT.

"sorry, there are no available staff members online, you page will be queued for the next 3 days" -------> LOL!?!?!

Are you FUKING serious right now... Are you fuking shy to fire the staff who are completely useless... dont you understand that IN THIS GENERATION, OF 18+, NOT LIKE IT USED TO BE 10 YEARS AGO, YOU NEED ACTIVE STAFF FOR MULTIPLE EVENTS, PAGE ANSWERING, QUESTS (PVM), TREASURE HUNTS, ETC....

WHAT THE FUK IM TRYING TO SAY HERE IS... YESSSSS WE DO NEED STAFF TO ENTERTAIN US, ATLEAST FOR THE TIME BEING... AS MUCH AS DAMN POSSIBLE...

WE ARE FUKIN BORED, DUEL LOOT, OR GO PK... GO DO A DAMN FISHING NET OR LOG OUT... CAPICHE? THATS HOW THIS SERVER IS ATM....

im being straight forward, if your offended, that means you honestly need a wake up call... the best part of waking up, is folgers in your cup... WAKE THE FUK UP LOL. like seriously, a ****in dumbass can realize whats wrong, and its A [SIZE="4"]SHAMMMMEEEE[/SIZE].

SO FOR THOSE WHO STILL CANT FIGURE OUT THE PROBLEM, LMAO, HERE IT IS BRIEFLY..

TO SOLVE THIS PLAYER BASE PROBLEM, AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE...

HIRE NEW STAFF, FIRE THE ONES WHO ARE GOD DAMN USELESS... TIESTO YOUR USELESS, HATE I HAVENT SEEN U ON KINDA USELESS, SHADE IS A GHOST, THE NEW COUNSELERS ARE USELESS AND BARELY ON...

NOW ONCE YOU GOT THE STAFF POSITIONS FIGURED OUT, PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO PUT SOME TIME OUTTA ENJOYMENT...

YOU NEED DAILY 3-5 DIFFERENT EVENTS... SMALL MONSTER BASHES, COLOR WARS, REPS, MAKE NEW EVENTS LIKE BOXING, CAPTURE THE ISLAND, TREASURE HUNTING IN DUNGEONS, ETC... THERES A FUKIN LIST OF EVENTS YOU CAN MAKE, FROM PVE TO PVM TO PVP... JUST ENTERTAIN PEOPLE AND GIVE THEM REASON TO STAY ONLINE AND TELL OTHER "HEY MAN THIS SHARDS SWEET, SPHERE STYLE, ALWAYS ACTIVE STAFF, TONS OF EVENTS, COME JOIN"

INSTEAD ITS "THERES NO DAMN STAFF, IVE BEEN STUCK AT THIS DUNGEON FOR 3 DAYS NO STAFF ONLINE YET, I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO GET THE NEXT CLUE TO THIS QUEST, NO STAFF TO HELP ME... NO EVENTS ON TO HAVE PEOPLE EXCITED, AND IM NOT TALKING ALWAYS PVP EVENTS, MAKE ANY GOD DAMN EVENT, ANNNNYTHHING, BE CREATIVE"

THIS IS ULTIMA ONLINE, WHERE U CAN MAKE AN EVENT OUTTA ANYTHING... WHY THE HELL ARE THERE NO EVENTS IN DAYS...

Again bottom line, staff if you neglect us players, we will bounce...

Prototype and Makaveli are probably the two biggest guilds on this server as we speak... we've both given warnings about what the hell is happening, how to solve it, and no one is here to acknowledge shit. you want us to leave and have your player base low as balls so be it...

and for all of you haters "EVERYTHING IS FINE, LOOT IS GOOD, SKILL GAIN IS GREAT" you guys are retards IRL... IN REAL LIFE. because obviously your way too retarded to see whats around you and what is causing problems...

seriously tho, am I talking to handicaps? Im sure if I was a staff here, which i dont wanna be, i would bring this player base back up to 80 in 1 week...

ITS NOT BRAIN SURGERYYYY:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Camaron Wrote:All players are not experience players like u they maybe need more time or doesnt know how to do macros. Lot of people doesnt know english so they can read guides in the forums because they dont understand.
About the blacksmithing and that lot of people dont have time to be in front of the screen mining for weeks to get gm blacksmithing so maybe for them will be months to raise that skill. But well u are closed mind and thats all.

Really?! I'm the one with a closed mind. Thats funny. Well you dont have to train Blacksmith in order to pvp. If you want it, then you need to have the patient to get it. And dont cry about "language barrier". Such thing does not exist with all the new technology. You have online translators that can give you the info you need and in INX forums you have people who speak several languages. You can ask someone to translate the guides or whatever. You got people that speak portuguese/english and understands a bit of spanish, you go people that speak russian/english, you got people that speak french/english, you got people that speak spanish/english. Where the **** is a problem about language barrier? Thats a shitty argument.
Arroyo Wrote:With people like you (Hiroshima) is what is falling shard, 'cause even taking your pvm well not wish to help people who have a different style of play and it's not going to kill monsters all day or do missions, since for that is going to play a game like WoW!

You say that like you and Gms think is right .. I think not because the evidence is right here with your way of thinking looks at how well it goes.

Taran and other staff, do not mess with your work because it was very good (some) but you have to think that you are fused, and here only helps pvmers and over to the Spanish that we are almost or more than half of people who play do not make us any attention.

To Hiroshima: I spent too many resources to get my skills, but that is unimportant whether lowering them will attract more people that is what matters, and not an individualist like you, and that's why I have the Oblivion to play with several hours I ONLY

Como diria Solbia... ¡Plas Plas!

Hiroshima, to who You think sell your craft items If You have a server with good playerbase? Egocentric! selfish! greedy! :evil: You arent good man... See for server and stop seeing for Yourself!
Silverwolf Wrote:bla bla bla

Ok, now go out and take some air. Come back and write again something with a full structure so I can read it and understand it. Without the name calling and provocations would be good as well. Thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7