Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: E-mails which got Send by Taran!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hell, the Dutch gave us the "Dutch Rudder" and "Dutch Oven". Can't hate them for that!

Regards
XS4ALL has provided us with a server (for free) for many years. Thanks to them we've been able to play at a lagfree server with 250+ players back in the days when almost no "normal person" had this good a connection. I will always be thankful to XS4ALL for that. However they do not seem to care about the free servers anymore, but I still think we should show them some respect for what they have done for XUO (and IN-X) in the past, so I'd say ask them before you send anything out in their name, especially considering the fact that they do have a "good name" in Holland like Yankovic said, and after all they have done I don't think we should repay them this way :/

Time to move on, but lets all remember XS4ALL for the good things they have given us in the past! Without them XUO most likely would never have reached a peak as high as it did (at least not when it did), or be able to become what it became. I'm very thankful for that. Thank you XS4ALL!

Regards,
Hate

maka

I think that they only real fault they did was not to be up front with us, we were told we were getting the server like a year and a half ago?

Otherwise I do not think they have done anything wrong, they were good to us until they lost motivation or what not:p
I guess it"s time to send the new mails, since the shard is going up "soon".
They are being sent out as we speak Smile
Didn't recieve it atm. Hopefully it has to take some time to get it through...
What's your e-mail?
my mail is: [email protected]
According to the logs it got sent to you. Check your junkmail and see if it's there.
It got delivered to my hotmail though so it's pretty weird.
Last time i did got it in my junkmail, but now i still didn't recieve it!
Not that i need the mail, but this is maybe more a general issue, for ppl which did not play before..
I dont got any mail either.
Emails are not being received at all, so sadly we are not getting many players tomorrow Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4