Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: New server ordered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm trying to, but no one wants to donate toward the server connection :/
As an added surprise character transfers will be available again when we go out of Beta.
This time without any crashes.
Where'd Jackal go? I'm ready to be playing on new server by Xmas (and I'm a JEW)
Can we do character transfer's from IN?
Quote:Can we do character transfer's from IN?
From IN-R I guess.
Good that we'll be able to transfer though, I think I still have like 5 characters with skills on XUO
You will be able to transfer characters from INR or the most recent XUO. All other versions of IN and XUO will not be part of the available transfers.
What about banned characters from IN1, because they had "a similar IP" to someone else the staff hated? KM, JT, remember me? I'm Rabbi Samild and "I'm" Father Juan!

Kthxbai :/
what about the char smoke from xuo2?

Eighty Swords

LudaKrishna Wrote:what about the char smoke from xuo2?

XUO2 is Jakko's XUO (the one before Maka's which is the one we merged from).

Way to donate guys, much appreciated Smile
I would like to apoligize to everyone for not being around as my mom has been struck with breast cancer and is going through the proper medical treatment at this time, how ever once i get back from home from michigan i will be donating the money that i promised. Im sorry as I can not do this as of now cause im writing you guys this message from my phone. My mom finishes here kemo next week so i will be heading back home on the 3rd of january. Whatever money is left to the 1grand i will be donating. Once again guys sorry that I havent been around and you guys will have the new server once I step foot right in my house.:p
Man, so sorry to hear about that. Our prayers are with her and you through this difficult time. May the holiday spirit remain with you!

Regards.
sorry to hear jackal..
well guys i hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year. i will leave tomorow and come back around 5-6 january, so i wont be able to play for a while. cya guys, have a good time! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5