Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: haze orn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

smoke

make it easier? you can't even do it alone it takes about 30 mins to an hour to tame and it's just a pain in the ass the spiders respawn way to fast for such an ugly hued mount that nobody even buys..

EDIT: and before you even say it's because it's rare nor do i even have to tame the mount well why create something so useless in the world then?
The point is to make it a group activity, every other mount can be done solo. Well the haze can be done solo as well... its just much less cost efficient to do it alone.

Anyway it won't be changing. It is the only challenging mount and we need at least one that takes some effort and skill to obtain. Besides it being a group activity of sorts, it is intended to inspire a bit of pvp in the taming world. Obviously that isn't going to happen often right now but if the playerbase picks up it could easily be fought for due to the fact of its taming difficulty.

You claim its ugly and that nobody will buy it... why do you even want it easier if you have such little interest in it :p They do sell though and for quite a bit. Ask the main tamers, I know one of them was bragging about selling 2 for 80k each a month or so back.
You dont need to keep kiling the spiders.

smoke

Shade Wrote:The point is to make it a group activity, every other mount can be done solo. Well the haze can be done solo as well... its just much less cost efficient to do it alone.

Anyway it won't be changing. It is the only challenging mount and we need at least one that takes some effort and skill to obtain. Besides it being a group activity of sorts, it is intended to inspire a bit of pvp in the taming world. Obviously that isn't going to happen often right now but if the playerbase picks up it could easily be fought for due to the fact of its taming difficulty.

You claim its ugly and that nobody will buy it... why do you even want it easier if you have such little interest in it :p They do sell though and for quite a bit. Ask the main tamers, I know one of them was bragging about selling 2 for 80k each a month or so back.

lol they don't sell i have one in my vendor for like 3-4 days now for 15k and i dont see why taming keeps getting harder and harder when you have to gm the skill its self, why don't we add monsters to every mine so mining is much harder also then? it's really pointless and makes no sense at all
smoke Wrote:why don't we add monsters to every mine so mining is much harder also then?

Dont give he ideas , lol. :p

Eighty Swords

smoke you spent all the time and money gming taming knowing that the spawns are hard and now you're complaining that taming is exactly how you knew it would be?

That's like seeing a commercial saying 19,995$ for a new car, you go to the dealer and they tell you 19,995$ and you say 'wtf, that's not right' lol

Like Ryuuku said, don't give the devs ideas! :p
Clearly the unguarded wild mustangs that have no difficulty involved spoiled you. Maybe they should require some skill and be a bit of challenging to obtain.
Oh My God!

I can feel something bad coming....

smoke

Eighty Swords Wrote:smoke you spent all the time and money gming taming knowing that the spawns are hard and now you're complaining that taming is exactly how you knew it would be?

That's like seeing a commercial saying 19,995$ for a new car, you go to the dealer and they tell you 19,995$ and you say 'wtf, that's not right' lol

Like Ryuuku said, don't give the devs ideas! :p

how the hell would i know that something would be hard even before i try it? do you even read half the shit you type out?

Shade Wrote:Clearly the unguarded wild mustangs that have no difficulty involved spoiled you. Maybe they should require some skill and be a bit of challenging to obtain.

maybe, if i knew it was this hard i wouldn't of bothered gming it

Eighty Swords

smoke Wrote:how the hell would i know that something would be hard even before i try it? do you even read half the shit you type out?

I know for sure you saw other people posting about how hard it was and there's obviously going to be a certain level of difficulty to it when you see rides selling for 50k and people saying they've sold some for even more.

Besides, you already did all the hard work to GM it, so now you should actually ask that it's harder so you stand to make more profit Wink why reduce your potential profit once you GM something?

smoke

Eighty Swords Wrote:I know for sure you saw other people posting about how hard it was and there's obviously going to be a certain level of difficulty to it when you see rides selling for 50k and people saying they've sold some for even more.

Besides, you already did all the hard work to GM it, so now you should actually ask that it's harder so you stand to make more profit Wink why reduce your potential profit once you GM something?

because the playerbase is to shit and noone buys anything, also how can reading really determine how hard it is to actually get something done? you still haven't proved anything and you don't have the skill nor tryed to tame anything so quit trying to prove me wrong

Eighty Swords

If EVERYONE says it's hard/long there's obviously a certain element of difficulty to it. If some rides sell for 50k+ then OBVIOUSLY it has to be worth the time to spend 50k on it.

And no, I don't have the skill because like you, I've read just how hard it is to tame animals and to me it's just not worth it. But for whatever reason you wanted to train it anyways, so you started training it knowing it would be hard, and now you're b*tching about it...

I don't get why you're so fixed on not admitting it. It's not like you're the first person to GM taming here and find out it takes 30 minutes + to tame some of the nicer rides.

As I've said before, risk = reward, well now work = reward. You don't think Rabbi would be so rich if he didn't spend the time training everything do you? You did all the hard work of training the skill so stop b*tching about the time to tame 1 ride when you can tame it and make cash off of it!!

Not everyone is going to have the patience to sit there for 30 minutes to tame a ride so that narrows down the amount of people that will tame it and that means you can sell it for even more. Again, it's all about supply & demand.
Pages: 1 2 3