Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: haze orn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

smoke

Eighty Swords Wrote:If EVERYONE says it's hard/long there's obviously a certain element of difficulty to it. If some rides sell for 50k+ then OBVIOUSLY it has to be worth the time to spend 50k on it.

And no, I don't have the skill because like you, I've read just how hard it is to tame animals and to me it's just not worth it. But for whatever reason you wanted to train it anyways, so you started training it knowing it would be hard, and now you're b*tching about it...

I don't get why you're so fixed on not admitting it. It's not like you're the first person to GM taming here and find out it takes 30 minutes + to tame some of the nicer rides.

As I've said before, risk = reward, well now work = reward. You don't think Rabbi would be so rich if he didn't spend the time training everything do you? You did all the hard work of training the skill so stop b*tching about the time to tame 1 ride when you can tame it and make cash off of it!!

Not everyone is going to have the patience to sit there for 30 minutes to tame a ride so that narrows down the amount of people that will tame it and that means you can sell it for even more. Again, it's all about supply & demand.

is there a way i can ban him from posting in my threads? because i really don't need his nonsense in my threads no more all he does is argue
Eighty is merely pointing out some reasons as to why it is or isn't worth taming and is doing so in a very appropriate manner. Just because you aren't seeing eye to eye doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to post...

smoke

Shade Wrote:Eighty is merely pointing out some reasons as to why it is or isn't worth taming and is doing so in a very appropriate manner. Just because you aren't seeing eye to eye doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to post...

he has no idea how long and how much it would cost to gm the skill therefore he should have no imput in saying how long it should take to tame the create and the difficulty becuase it was extremely long to gm taming and now we have to wait more to tame the rides..
You dont have to much to complain about spending money on taming, you did it barely free (100k meh).

Also have LOADS of post on foruns saying how hard it is and how it take more than 100 stangs to gm it and alot of time.

So you arent a victm here. Just dont tame the ones who take more than 10 tryes to get (4 or 5).

Eighty Swords

Ryuuku Wrote:You dont have to much to complain about spending money on taming, you did it barely free (100k meh).

Also have LOADS of post on foruns saying how hard it is and how it take more than 100 stangs to gm it and alot of time.

So you arent a victm here. Just dont tame the ones who take more than 10 tryes to get (4 or 5).

Exactly!

Smoke, I do have an idea of how hard it is because I have spoken with players who did it (you included, or did you forget about talking to me about it? :eekSmile and other players like luda, hiroshima, etc. Hiroshima said it can cost up to 1 million to train the skill (if you don't get lots of free rides like you did). So I have a good idea of the price range, thanks for expressing your concern Smile

smoke

okay so because i got a lot of free rides borrowed im not allowed to complain? if i would of spent one mil then this thread would of been okay? this makes no sense what your saying..
smoke Wrote:okay so because i got a lot of free rides borrowed im not allowed to complain? if i would of spent one mil then this thread would of been okay? this makes no sense what your saying..

I Said you cant complain ABOUT spend money on taming.
And well you did it already knowing it was ****ed up ever after you gm tame.

I think you tought we ( all tamers) were all ***** and was just making false complains and after you gm it you was going to show it not really hard or maybe after you gm they was going to change the way it is.

You assumed the risks and hit with the face on wall.

Eighty Swords

smoke Wrote:okay so because i got a lot of free rides borrowed im not allowed to complain? if i would of spent one mil then this thread would of been okay? this makes no sense what your saying..

That's not at all what I was saying smoke. I was just pointing out that contrary to your belief I do have an idea of what it costs.

Taming is just like every other skill on this shard. It's hard to prevent everyone from GMing it and then you have a small monopoly on that skill and can raise prices because it's not a super common skill.

Imagine if everyone had taming and all the crafts... nothing would ever sell because everyone would just leave their computer on overnight to make their stuff.

I agree 100% with Ryuuku.

smoke

i just dont see why its so hard to tame things when it took me 3 weeks to gm taming even if i got stuff for free, imagine for someone who payed the 1 mil to gm it they would have to hunt to get that money + take the time to train the skill which would be more like 3-5 weeks
I received a little help from taming, but I can say I spent quite a bit to GM it. I love the fact that more and more rides take a long time to tame and some have requirements too. This makes taming fun and while doing that you get to get some pvp action too. Also.... HAZE ORN IS PURE SEX!:badgrin:
I know how long and how difficult it was and I agree with having that spawn!!
Man, I told you before you tought about gming taming that it DIDNT worth it!
So wtf are you complaining about??
NOBODY buys ANYTHING!! Its like real world, we are in crisis dude.!
*looks like*
Ryuuku Wrote:You dont have to much to complain about spending money on taming, you did it barely free (100k meh).

Agree,
I never visit Haze Orn, it sucks.!
Pages: 1 2 3