Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Shade's Antics Gone Too Far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
smoke Wrote:you think everyones, crying and dick riding yet you cut you're in game UO hair to look like gang-bang LOL

also this is coming from the guy who lost 650k and stopped playing for a week? really just shut up madman

Smoke, looks like you look the smalles reason to argue with players. If he said something stupid that its not right or he said the other thing before. Just let it go.
Beating him 1vs1 in PvP will say MUCH more than all the insults or complaiments you do in here in the forum to Madman.
Just dont try to argue so much even though he makes you do so or anything.
Just try it Wink!

smoke

Hiroshima Wrote:Smoke, looks like you look the smalles reason to argue with players. If he said something stupid that its not right or he said the other thing before. Just let it go.
Beating him 1vs1 in PvP will say MUCH more than all the insults or complaiments you do in here in the forum to Madman.
Just dont try to argue so much even though he makes you do so or anything.
Just try it Wink!

I've already beaten madman in 1v1 several times lol hes in my kill book like 16 times rofl, i only like to bug the people that i hate with every little thing i find Big Grin. As for Madman we go way back and he was a *** to me in xuo and still is here yet now i'm better and hes still bad =/
Grow up...
ITT:
[Image: madkid.jpg]
Sad thing is every reg we fight in i beat u.. and the things u say on here are so outrageously retarded... like do you listen to yourself? lol ive had my hair mohawk . Receeding with vandyke. Ponytail. Long. Please... you just like to talk and make people think your good by talking and being loud but in reality you suck. You cant even gank when your on vent fuking comminucating. 5v2 and you cant kill... yeah im gonna get some bullshit response to this so you can try and make urself seem better by talking but who cares... we both know you suck

smoke

MadMan Wrote:Sad thing is every reg we fight in i beat u.. and the things u say on here are so outrageously retarded... like do you listen to yourself? lol ive had my hair mohawk . Receeding with vandyke. Ponytail. Long. Please... you just like to talk and make people think your good by talking and being loud but in reality you suck. You cant even gank when your on vent fuking comminucating. 5v2 and you cant kill... yeah im gonna get some bullshit response to this so you can try and make urself seem better by talking but who cares... we both know you suck

yeah make up more lies your 2/15 for tours, and then you blame it on losing to gang although i have you in my kill book 16-17 times now and i've only had it for a week. either way i can really careless anymore about what you say or what people think of me infact considering we've been waiting for new hardware for a year now

im out to bed school at 5 laters
Ehm, please try to stay on topic guys, or make a new thread named "MadMan and Smoke arguing" and continue your "lively discussion" there instead Wink

I think that this thread is pretty much finished tho.

Luda has spoken his mind..

Shade has told everyone his version of the story..

Everybody else has spoken their mind..

And now it has come down to Smoke and MadMan arguing about whose better at PvP and whose a gangbang-wannabe, and at that point the thread is pretty much finished in my eyes.

Anyways, I'll leave it open in case somebody's still got something topic-related left to say, but stay on topic or I'll be forced to lock it.

Regards,
Hate
That day when he was promoting PvP in Ocllo, he was saying GO PVP IN OCLLO!! So I thought it was a sort of event/bash. So I just made a page, Is there any event??. He sent me a message saying No, just advertising PvP.! Thats it, you could have paged and thats it.
Ps: He answered the page in like a minute or less.
that was before the gate was made hiro

re-read my 1st posts as it states the events in order.

In #1 is where shard msg was said "GO PVP IN OCCLO"

In #3 is where shard msg was said "Gate Open in Pits"

smoke

LUDAAA msn?
Pages: 1 2 3 4