Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Shade's Antics Gone Too Far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
if u read my 1st post i couldn't care about what i lost, nice to see ppl don't read.

it's not like i lost 650K *cough* madman *cough*
I didnt post about it. u lost much less and ur posting *cough *cough*
posting not about what was lost but how things were done.

grow a brain madman u might learn something then.
LudaKrishna Wrote:posting not about what was lost but how things were done.

grow a brain madman u might learn something then.

Just seems like crying to me im sorry
wow ur dumb, madman can't read people

smoke

why don't you guys just think before you host something instead of causing all this comotion all the time? just .b what you're doing so people actually have the choice of entering at there own will instead of tricking them considering most event's are hosted in gates, you all need to get off luda hes just stating that it should be more clear next time.

smoke

MadMan Wrote:Just seems like crying to me im sorry

you think everyones, crying and dick riding yet you cut you're in game UO hair to look like gang-bang LOL

also this is coming from the guy who lost 650k and stopped playing for a week? really just shut up madman
Everyone cool down with the insults and bad words or this thread will get closed

smoke

sorry tiesto just when ever theres a situation or problem everyone always blames the player right off the bat and says they're going to "drive" a GM a way, I mean we just as much as the GM's we put our own free time into macroing so I don't see how they can say that
I don't think there is anything wrong with making a complaint if you think you've been wronged by staff. What seems wrong to me is how he decided to proceed with it.

He posted it on public forums, used expressions like 'abuse of power' and acted like such a small thing was the biggest issue that has ever happened. In my opinion he blew it way out of proportion. He even said he didn't really lose anything and yet he is the only one so far complaining about this.

There is a reason for staff hierarchy. If lower staff members go out of line Taran will get them in line or even ban their GM account if it's a bad case. Instead of making a forum topic about this he could have just contacted Taran directly in a civil manner. There is no other reason for making a public topic for this except attention and trying to smudge staff members name. Topics like this can only get one kind of attention... the bad kind.
smoke Wrote:you think everyones, crying and dick riding yet you cut you're in game UO hair to look like gang-bang LOL

also this is coming from the guy who lost 650k and stopped playing for a week? really just shut up madman

lol @ you. I never tell people cry. Your the one every single chance you get says cry. If someone says anything youl just tell them "Cry" even if it makes completely no sense. Also my hair was always bald i just change it sometimes but you think your smart always thinking you know stuff.. its hilarious. And i didnt stop playing for a week. I was pissed and didnt play for a day maybe.

smoke

MadMan Wrote:lol @ you. I never tell people cry. Your the one every single chance you get says cry. If someone says anything youl just tell them "Cry" even if it makes completely no sense. Also my hair was always bald i just change it sometimes but you think your smart always thinking you know stuff.. its hilarious. And i didnt stop playing for a week. I was pissed and didnt play for a day maybe.

1. I don't tell people to cry that's gang bang using the same exact letting as you just provided with that capitale letter (maybe you've been hanging out with him too much and forget whose who?) "Cry"
2. Your hair was long and then cut bald me luda and scare saw you do it, you also wait at the veyr last moment as him to join a tour WITH him.
3. You did stop playing for a week because shifty told me he beat you for 650k and we died of laughter we told everyone how you just stopped playing and how much of a baby you are. (always giving irl exuses "yo man some irl shit happened" what a way to throw down some bs)
4. I don't like you so f*ck you

@tiesto sorry for my language once again
Pages: 1 2 3 4