Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: "The Underlying Cause"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We (all the inx) staff already know why players have left and all that crap bla bla bla it has been said 1000000000000 times already and its annoying. Dont you see all the effort were doing to try to motivate them to come back?

instead of writting about the causes bla bla bla, wrong people choosen as staff bla bla bla , skills this bla bla bla post something creative , an idea for god sake....
Tiesto Wrote:We (all the inx) staff already know why players have left and all that crap bla bla bla it has been said 1000000000000 times already and its annoying. Dont you see all the effort were doing to try to motivate them to come back?

instead of writting about the causes bla bla bla, wrong people choosen as staff bla bla bla , skills this bla bla bla post something creative , an idea for god sake....

Oh, I'm sorry GM Tiesto (Testacle), perhaps you didn't read the sign "No idiots allowed beyond this point" especially *****y ones!

It is that attitude and ****iness as well as your egotistical behavior that is ANOTHER cause for the decline of this shard. First off, read the the entire post before expressing your negativity because it is pretty clear that the cause of the decline is STILL IMPORTANT!

It is obvious that this thread is necessary seeing as how you DON'T KNOW THE CAUSE OR ELSE YOU WOULD'VE CORRECTED YOURSELVES BY NOW AND MIGHT EVEN POSSIBLY HAVE SOMEWHAT OF A PLAYER BASE!!!

"Dont you see all the effort were doing to try to motivate them to come back" Oh yeah congrats in the what like 6 months that the shard has been failing you passed one ****3n idea which was to implement skills... and again that only took about 10 years to realize that. Also those skills are still not adequate enough to meet the demands of the players!

Lastly, I would like to support my assertion that you have no idea about what the **** you are talking about when you say "staff already know why players have left and all that crap bla bla bla it has been said 1000000000000 time"

bla bla bla is just lack of details because you dont know any seeing as how you havent read any of the previous posts

and the 10000000000 times apparently needs to become into 1000000001...

Maybe you need to realize that you are the problem and not innocent posters who have questions?!?!?!!?!!?! :evil:

P.S Please disregard all of the previous material unless you are GM Testacle. I just love expressing my feelings it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside Big Grin
Tiesto is sadly right, and we are having an event atm!! a bomberman speciall Smile! 23 players online, this is good thing.!!
27 !
Tiesto Wrote:We (all the inx) staff already know why players have left and all that crap bla bla bla it has been said 1000000000000 times already and its annoying. Dont you see all the effort were doing to try to motivate them to come back?

You are the most unprofessional staff I have seen in this shard Cry
MadMan Wrote:You are the most unprofessional staff I have seen in this shard Cry

I would agree on this, he thinks cause he hops on once in a blue moon to host a event he is doing something for the shard. He is worthless as most staff is maybe we need to take a look at our staff and maybe make new decisions on who should be staff. Maybe people that care about this shard and not TDO as well and those staff member know who they are, worthless fruits!
Whats with the: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

I can think of better places for complaints about the staff, like a PM to Taran for example.
Oh, Tiesto hosted twice more events than anyone else:/ Yeah, I know it's not my business at all, but if we didn't had Tiesto and Muto on this server, it would turn to RP/PvE shard. Noone would host 1v1/2v2regular tournies. Im sorry guys, but other staff members who was hosting events, mostly loved to host "death by dice" or "defend britain from the zombies" And as I already said there are no staff members who hosted at least half that much as Tiesto and Muto hosted. Well, only Odium, but hes retired, so... Talking about ones who "hops on once in blue moon to host event" take a look on Apollo, Viz, Vulcan.
Gang-Bang Wrote:Oh, Tiesto hosted twice more events than anyone else:/ Yeah, I know it's not my business at all, but if we didn't had Tiesto and Muto on this server, it would turn to RP/PvE shard. Im sorry guys, but noone of IN staff members was hosting 1v1/2v2 regulars and events like it. Most of them were hosting things like "defend britain from the zombies" And as I already said there are no staff members who hosted at least half that much as Tiesto and Muto hosted. Well, only Odium, but hes retired, so... Talking about ones who "hops on once in blue moon to host event" take a look on Apollo, Viz, Vulcan.

I never said anything about them hosting events. Just made a comment on the reply he made about Slaethin's thread. Very unprofessional for a staff
I dont think it matters what they hosted, shouldn't we be more worried about getting the server out of beta? And No offence Gang but go Admin at TDO cause obivously you dont give 2 shits about this shard. i know why you are defending Tiesto and Muto and there is a few others that know the reason also. I think its a screwed up sitution what is going on with staff. And i also stated we need to look at all staff not just tiesto. these post arnt the answer and i know that posting them is uncalled for, but ive been really loyal to this server and i plan to always be. I havent been active lately cause im sick of the crap that is going on. Everyone seems to seperate XUO and In players and its a fact. Were one community now and we need to work together not start another server or gm another server just cause things are bad at the moment maybe if some people would care enough we could be out of beta. Also why even say anything on the forums if you dont care about the shard, and dont say you do care because your staffing otbher places! If this doesnt make any sense im kinda drunk DEAL WITAH IT!
P.W.N.D.

Ok who wants a kebab?
Paulie Wrote:I dont think it matters what they hosted, shouldn't we be more worried about getting the server out of beta? And No offence Gang but go Admin at TDO cause obivously you dont give 2 shits about this shard. i know why you are defending Tiesto and Muto and there is a few others that know the reason also. I think its a screwed up sitution what is going on with staff. And i also stated we need to look at all staff not just tiesto. these post arnt the answer and i know that posting them is uncalled for, but ive been really loyal to this server and i plan to always be. I havent been active lately cause im sick of the crap that is going on. Everyone seems to seperate XUO and In players and its a fact. Were one community now and we need to work together not start another server or gm another server just cause things are bad at the moment maybe if some people would care enough we could be out of beta. Also why even say anything on the forums if you dont care about the shard, and dont say you do care because your staffing otbher places! If this doesnt make any sense im kinda drunk DEAL WITAH IT!

it makes sense Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4