Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: What the ****?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Spell books aren't newbied? I just lost a full spellbook to a gank, along with my runes which also aren't newbied... What the hell?
the only newbied spellbook is wich u get from the beginning or as a reward for gm magery :/ runes arent supposed to be newbied
So, for GM magery, does it newbie/rename/recolor the book I already have or does it make a new one?
Also, WTB 1 of each scroll for circles 5-8 and all circle 4 scrolls except field of fire and recall.
Sindern Wrote:So, for GM magery, does it newbie/rename/recolor the book I already have or does it make a new one?

A new one.
Runes aren't newbied. There may be craftable newbie runes in the distant future, which have an expensive recipe. When runebooks get added they will NOT be newbied.

Spellbooks which you start with or purchase from a mage vendor (empty) are newbied. As has been stated GM Reward Spellbooks are newbied.

There are also some spellbooks you can get from monsters which are full but not newbied.
lol... all spellbooks should be newbied, as if it isnt hard enough as it is for those people without gm magery. They have a hard enough time getting paid with their low magery, on top of it they have to worry about losing spellbooks and replacing them? Why not get them newbied, what would be the downfall lmfao???

I vote all spellbooks are newbied, period.
Thanks for your vote Silverwolf. It won't change anything though.

I added non-newbied full spellbooks so that people had something to at least use while they were filling their newbied spellbook.

Continued complaining is what makes staff unmotivated. lmfao???
Silverwolf you gotta calm down, you have been bashing at the staff on every of your post ive read this week. I understand and agree with Vulcan, that is exactly what makes staff unmotivated.

Sindern i got a full newbied spell book i´ll give you for free, just log back on irc when you got time and msg me, im Cirius.
Vulcan Wrote:Thanks for your vote Silverwolf. It won't change anything though.

I added non-newbied full spellbooks so that people had something to at least use while they were filling their newbied spellbook.

Continued complaining is what makes staff unmotivated. lmfao???

I've said it quite a bit now. He just proved it. Personally, I wouldn't do a ****ing thing for these kids. Nothing will ever be satisfying. It's like a bad relationship. You like for them to change, be better, but deep down you know you just want to kill them and eat them for their power.
Hi smurtle! ^_^

Kreole Ragehead Wrote:Sindern i got a full newbied spell book i´ll give you for free, just log back on irc when you got time and msg me, im Cirius.

That would be great, thanks! Tongue I had decided to blow all my cash on sulfurous ash until I hit 100.0 magery to get a full spellbook that's newbied.

I'm in IRC but I'm about to head out to get some coffee and do some homework. I'll be on later tonight. ~_O
Smurtle Wrote:I've said it quite a bit now. He just proved it. Personally, I wouldn't do a ****ing thing for these kids. Nothing will ever be satisfying. It's like a bad relationship. You like for them to change, be better, but deep down you know you just want to kill them and eat them for their power.

Smutle come down to montreal so i can put my foot in ur mouth Big Grin.
Pages: 1 2