Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: What the ****?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Vulcan Wrote:Thanks for your vote Silverwolf. It won't change anything though.

I added non-newbied full spellbooks so that people had something to at least use while they were filling their newbied spellbook.

Continued complaining is what makes staff unmotivated. lmfao???

so the one you start with is newbied? thats what I thought... so why's sindern saying they arent? :p.

Then it's fine and I agree the full ones shouldn't be.
Silverwolf Wrote:so the one you start with is newbied? thats what I thought... so why's sindern saying they arent? :p.

Then it's fine and I agree the full ones shouldn't be.

I bought a full one off of a vendor for 3k. Sad I figured it was an all-right price since it's saving me time running around and finding someone to make the scrolls, then I got ganked when I alt tabbed for like 10 seconds and I lost it.
Vulcan Wrote:Thanks for your vote Silverwolf. It won't change anything though.

I added non-newbied full spellbooks so that people had something to at least use while they were filling their newbied spellbook.

Continued complaining is what makes staff unmotivated. lmfao???

well the staff here seem to have made i really ****ed shard with slow skill gain and no newbie runes or rune books no healer with the time limt u need to get back to ur body in time maybe in a year 1 might gm magery the way the shard setted up but in the mean time probley lose 100 spellbooks and have to find all the scrolls agian!!

and he wasnt complaning he was puting in good feed back

freedom of speech retard
I'm not having a problem with the skill-gain yet, but then again I'm in no hurry to GM my skills. I've pretty much accepted the fact that when you start UO, you're going to spend the first month or so macroing so I just set up my macros and play on my World of Warcraft account, go to school, or go find some hawt pr0ns.

The newbied spell books and non-newbied full ones that drop are acceptable I guess as long as you have a way of getting a full spellbook that's newbied.

The runes are a problem though, for me anyway. It pretty much guarantees that I can't go exploring, or if I do, I have to limit myself to places where I can either get my body back easily, or where there's a pits rune if I have to say "**** it."

IMO, rune books should be newbied, or at least have a way to make it that way. There's plenty of RPers on this server who would enjoy some quest to make a noob runebook.

Honestly though, what's the point of even making a rune book if it's not newbied? Instead of having runes sitting in your bank or at your house, you have a runebook instead.

I'd say make 2 versions of the rune book. One that's non-newbied and cheap to make, and another that takes the same materials plus some rare item.
Pages: 1 2