Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Changes Needed Now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hehe hate you both but your right (silver n scare) Cool for every thing. i'll add a thing; its really hard for ppl to start from nothing when alot get imported... i start with 50 magery 50 healing... n getting money is pain in the ass for me i'm lazy as hell... but i'm sure that some noob who never played on xuo before have hard time raising the good skill. What ever HATE'S THE BEST pvp school is a great idea n he's the only one i ever saw in the past 2 month.
Quote:he's the only one i ever saw in the past 2 month.

When was the last time you were online? hehe
One big problem is the amount staff. Just ****ing hire someone. Give them a guide on commands, or something. The players do have a point- they need to see more shard representation from staff member.

Now, I know a lot might be tired, busy, but there are kids who are willing to live in this game basically, but I don't think the said campaigners (scare, silver, etc.) should get the title. If anything, a counselor and nothing more. The more they see someone, the more they'll feel like something is being done. Then again, they might just want more and more, and more and more.

UO players are notorious for never being satisfied and complain when they aren't. It'll be a few months, then it'll be right back to the same problem. It's a redundant, vicious display of human stupidity through a video game.
Lol smurtle just shutttt uppp for god sakes. You trash talk so god damn much, you honestly believe because i'm not the nicest guy to ***s like you or because I don't take shit from people I wouldn't deserve to be a staff, lmfao. Little kid I know much more then you or probably the majority of the players on this server, minus the scripting. I've been GM on three different successfull shards before this and never have I once cheated or had a complaint when I was staffing. Just because you see an evil side of someone, on their mortal, doesn't mean they wouldn't be professional as a staff. I was staff on two versions of XUO and no one said anything bad against me and never have I broken a rule... A counseler, lmfao, u wouldnt even be worthy of that.

That being said, I wouldn't be a staff member on this shard even if they handed my mortal 1 mill at the same time. I don't feel the need to help in that position for serveral reason which I wont name and school is one of the biggest. Also, I never asked for a staff member on this server and yet my name is being tossed around for candidates, so clearly someone besides I wants me to be a staff because I never once mentioned it to anyone "I'd like to be a staff"

So dont trash talk me, and i'm tired of you're fuking stupidity. You dont log in, all you do is fuking badmouth people on the forums like your important. No one gives a rats ass about your opinion on other people or on the shard. You don't play here so don't come here giving any input. You think that you're ideas are good but infact their retarded and wouldn't help in the least bit. Just follow your own advice and "stop breathing" because frankly i'm tired of reading ur shit and thinking "what a dumb fuk" and leaving the forums.
Silverwolf Wrote:Lol smurtle just shutttt uppp for god sakes. You trash talk so god damn much, you honestly believe because i'm not the nicest guy to ***s like you or because I don't take shit from people I wouldn't deserve to be a staff, lmfao. Little kid I know much more then you or probably the majority of the players on this server, minus the scripting. I've been GM on three different successfull shards before this and never have I once cheated or had a complaint when I was staffing. Just because you see an evil side of someone, on their mortal, doesn't mean they wouldn't be professional as a staff. I was staff on two versions of XUO and no one said anything bad against me and never have I broken a rule... A counseler, lmfao, u wouldnt even be worthy of that.

That being said, I wouldn't be a staff member on this shard even if they handed my mortal 1 mill at the same time. I don't feel the need to help in that position for serveral reason which I wont name and school is one of the biggest. Also, I never asked for a staff member on this server and yet my name is being tossed around for candidates, so clearly someone besides I wants me to be a staff because I never once mentioned it to anyone "I'd like to be a staff"

So dont trash talk me, and i'm tired of you're fuking stupidity. You dont log in, all you do is fuking badmouth people on the forums like your important. No one gives a rats ass about your opinion on other people or on the shard. You don't play here so don't come here giving any input. You think that you're ideas are good but infact their retarded and wouldn't help in the least bit. Just follow your own advice and "stop breathing" because frankly i'm tired of reading ur shit and thinking "what a dumb fuk" and leaving the forums.

Couldn't have said it better myself yo. That kids a moron and a half.

Smurtle.. Why do you even post if it does nothing but get everyone mad? Your points are useless and you seriously don't play. When you did play... Wheat Farmer... I recall you standing at Brit Bridge EVERYDAY Trash talking because we'd kill you and your 35 other friends trying to Gank LOL. Your pathetic, your one of those little crybabies that quits because "Scarecrow and Silverwolf keep owning me, OMG THEYRE NERDS, THEYRE NERDS CUZ IM BAD AT THIS GAME." Plain and simple, your terrible, you know absolutly nothing about Ultima Online and especially Imagine Nation : Xtreme for that matter. Your only reason posting here is to argue with people because your a shit disturber, straight up. If you don't play on the shard, we don't care what you say, you know nothing. kk? thx
[SIZE="6"]STOP THE FLAMING![/SIZE] .. last warning before this thread is going to get locked.

Feel free to discuss about what needs to be changed, I really encourage that, but if you're going to speak about how much of a retard the people you discuss with are, or how pathetic they are, then you're not discussing the changes for the shard anymore, but instead trying to flame each other, and that is when I'll be locking this thread, so stop now please, unless you want it to get locked.

Regards,
Hate
Glad you see them for what they really are, Hate, though I haven't been helping but I have a huge ego and dislike dumb people. If you think they've changed from the years, you're wrong. I say lock it and you make a thread where you edit and control the content, or topics.

I think that should be the start, not with those tools. What do you think?
I'm the dumb one who you're going to be calling boss in the future, remember that son.
you guys have already been warned Stop it
Smurtle Wrote:I say lock it and you make a thread where you edit and control the content, or topics.

I think that should be the start, not with those tools. What do you think?

Well, that could work, but I'll try to control it in this thread for now (unless it gets locked because of that the flaming doesn't stop).

Smurtle Wrote:Glad you see them for what they really are, Hate, though I haven't been helping but I have a huge ego and dislike dumb people.

Well, I wasn't refering to anybody in particular in my post, I just wanted the flaming to stop in this thread (and all other threads) because it needs to stay on the focus to help the shard, and not to trash-talk each other.

I don't consider any of you/them as "dumb" people tho, just "aggressive players" that gets upset real easy and wants to tell the person they get upset at how he is a nerd irl and similar things, which isn't mature at all by the way.

So like I said, trash-talking like that doesn't belong here, so lets just stop it and get back on the subject, I know I've been a lil soft on everybody, but that's because I figured most posts in here had something good in it even tho they were a lil harsh, but when it comes down to posts with only name-calling etc, then I think it's time to stop.

Smurtle Wrote:If you think they've changed from the years, you're wrong.
I think that they've tried to help out a lot both at the forum and at the shard, and there for I they've changed, since that is something they never would've done before. However I still think they have an attitude here at the forum, and if they consider somebody to be stupid then they tell that person that, and they usually don't act very mature when they do it. So, I think they've changed, but I don't think they're flawless. We all have bad sides, and a part of their bad sides is their temper and attitude when they get upset, and that has to stop. I do not think they're the only ones acting that way tho, I think pretty much half the forum has that attitude when arguing, and everybody has to stop doing it if we're going to have the slightest chance of discussing this in a mature way..

Regards,
Hate

P.S: This warning I gave out is not only about locking the thread, but also perhaps temporary banning forum-accounts from the people who does not respect this warning. D.S
Look, straight up... I flame when someone disrespects me, i don't care if it's over a forum or IRL... i don't take that from anyone or anything. Now, as you can see, the reason all of these flames have started were caused by assumptions that Silver and I were "retards" because of the ideas we post on trying to help INX grow. Sorry for trying to help the shard. These kids that have nothing to do with the shard have the right to come in and judge us? Look, I'm done flaming but if you don't like what i say, keep it to yourself, disagree if you want but don't talk smack.

You have Smurtle here, who is flaming more than anyone on the forums and he's pretending to talk to the moderators as if it's me n Silver only...lol. These are the things that make me upset, it's ridiculous, get some balls, stop being a little suck.
Delete This Thread Its Useless
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8