Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Changes Needed Now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I can only see one thing that would make everyone happy, just destroy IN:X and create IN:R and XUO again, we will never be happy together, while we like dueling and don't like raising skills, they just play to get money and raise skills. THERE'S NOTHING that will fix this issue, we are totally opposed, you cannot merge water with oil, it's impossible.
SombraX Wrote:I can only see one thing that would make everyone happy, just destroy IN:X and create IN:R and XUO again, we will never be happy together, while we like dueling and don't like raising skills, they just play to get money and raise skills. THERE'S NOTHING that will fix this issue, we are totally opposed, you cannot merge water with oil, it's impossible.

This last post is completely Dumb and shit.

You can try to merge water with salt or sugar, just lets try to make The oil u mean to salt or sugar.

What u cant do its saying those things. of course the both servers were true different but now we are one so lets make it work instead of saying stupid things.

Just make profitable posts instead of this. just only that.
Kitiara Wrote:This last post is completely Dumb and shit.

You can try to merge water with salt or sugar, just lets try to make The oil u mean to salt or sugar.

What u cant do its saying those things. of course the both servers were true different but now we are one so lets make it work instead of saying stupid things.

Just make profitable posts instead of this. just only that.

i disagree the merge was a mistake to different types of shards joining was wrong both inr and xuo lost alot of what made there shards great because they were joined as one

now xuo doesnt like some of inr change inputted and inr the same if possable i hope there soultion a but the staff here dont seem to be injoying what was created they know that is hasn't been working for the players and they seem not to loging much besides 1 or 2 gms/seers

well anyway waited 1 year and check it out for 1 week i will not stay no rune books spell books not newbied and **** all for healers where u need them wtf not happy with the long wait to see the amuture shard that only but a few low end staff care about!!
Pelletier (whipperwirll) Wrote:i disagree the merge was a mistake to different types of shards joining was wrong both inr and xuo lost alot of what made there shards great because they were joined as one

now xuo doesnt like some of inr change inputted and inr the same if possable i hope there soultion a but the staff here dont seem to be injoying what was created they know that is hasn't been working for the players and they seem not to loging much besides 1 or 2 gms/seers

well anyway waited 1 year and check it out for 1 week i will not stay no rune books spell books not newbied and **** all for healers where u need them wtf not happy with the long wait to see the amuture shard that only but a few low end staff care about!!

Well sir. Lady Minax is doing his job with the dungeons and he is adding the healers and ankhs near the dungeons and hopefully they implement the pits runes outside the dungeons. As for the PVP, GM Hate is doing an amazing job helping new players get involved and i see alot of new faces... i think that things might start to finally get into gear and our shard will evolve in a positive way that will help the shard grow and expand.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].
smoke Wrote:smurtle do you fight with everyone? again you talk so much shit but i dont even see you play the god damn beta , once again run into a wall or something

Fight?? More like expressing an opinion of someone's deconstruction and contradiction. I play and played a lot when I gave a damn. Just like everyone else, I saw that the limit of my patience for the crybabies and lack of commitment from game masters as the chance to just stop playing.

Maybe I will try that wall. It'll be more fun than watching retarded kids cry, all about nothing really since no one is willing to compromise anything, and get the headaches away from reading your third grade drivel.

We all love to play UO but when it becomes a chore, no thanks. Counter-strike is always fun.

smoke

so then get the **** out because the only one who is being a crybaby right now is you and your the only one complaning like a little school girl, everyone else is working on how to make the shard better. so go back to your counter strike cal o baddie
No one is being a crybaby. I'm just calling you on your shit and you don't like it, kid. How about you go back to living around a video game?? Big Grin
Ok stop flaming each other. For as long as you have constructive critisism in your posts I do not mind if they're a lil harsh, but when there's just name-calling and such it's time to stop. No more flaming like that or I'll be forced to lock this thread.

Regards,
Hate
Smurtle Wrote:Like I said. You have down syndrome.

sure?
And u Have Big anal Dildo under your bed true? Smile uhahahha have fun Smile and die in oclo noob!
lol He is retarded. Sad
WarMachine Wrote:sure?
And u Have Big anal Dildo under your bed true? Smile uhahahha have fun Smile and die in oclo noob!

I said stop flaming.

Smurtle Wrote:lol He is retarded. Sad
That goes for you too, even tho you probably just wanted to point out the obvious in your eyes, it is still considered flaming, so lets not do that. :/
Duke Wrote:I lol at everyone saying the staff is doing all they can and to give them more time to fix things. Merely editing scripts such as sell prices or loot drops seem to be too difficult for staff (which involves changing numbers), let alone fixing problems that require coding. Development of the shard is the same if not WORST then that of INR. Even after everyone asked for more staff you werent able to hire any. Is finding staff that hard a task.
oh heres a hint hire someone who's online more then 1 hour a week. Or even better is on uo 24/7.

/hit nail on head

Could also be that they are tired/do not care about what is happening, happens with a lot of shards...just prolonging the inevitable - UNLESS they do something. I think it is a combination of both of these issues.

Not all the staff has acquired these problems, some are still trying their best, even though they see the situation right in front of them, they think and hope things will get done and try to show this to the population.

all in all...repeat of INR to me, waste of time...come play EVE with me Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8