Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: PvP matter!! (idea?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
k yea, i hear alot about these weapons but i have no idea what they are?

I think i've heard of Hellforge Halberd? or something like that and what are those other craftables like HF and all that?

Fill me in, i have no idea what those do? Do they like add durability and tactics and what not or...?

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].
Smurtle Wrote:I think the focus of nice weapons should be on the craftables, the power and force should just be the weapons of choice to run around with..therefore, their attainability should increase.

Exactly, to any IN player this is almost common sense, just because the way it was setup on IN1. The whole thing does so much for the game...economy goes up, people want the good craftables, people want to hunt the Xtreme's, and real IN Guardians, so this bring PVP, etc etc...anyway really bed time now, nn.

[HH] Hell's Halberd - Basic cheap craftable weapon, was worth like 10k or so.
[SoV] Soul of Vampire - Was a scimitar colored Vamp armor color, gave an increase to swords and tactics (I think this was removed towards the end of IN1) and required you to have -7k karma to equip it. Basically the weapon for the "evil" players.
[HF] Heaven's Fury - Was a broadsword sapphire colored, required +7k karma to equip, for the "good" players.

The SoV and HF were pretty over powered on IN1 and raised the cost of PVP a lot, both were worth about 60k each, if they were implemented here I think that they should be more balanced and cost a little less.

There were probably 30+ craftables on IN, but these were the only three most people used.
Yeah. The point of hard crafts and an economy is to want, or desire something worth trading for. Craftable weapons are always a good thing. The power, force should be common place and maybe so common that it doesn't matter. A Hellfire Halbred (is it hellfire?) should be a god compared to power bard, even a surpassing- and of course it should be expensive or hard to attain.
werd.

Aright well. I'm definatly goin to bed, i have to work. Peace Everyone.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].
Later. Just finished reading my text books. Now off to bed. Night.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8