Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: What about Galens?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
galen is the fun of forums

Eighty Swords

Lederoil Wrote:I bet many have left the forums because of his (galens) ridiculous and extremly tedious posts you see from him every single day.

that applies to more then just galens. at different times you, lindenwood, me, smoke, scare, silver, and more players are all doing what you say of galens. as of right now we're all contributing to the downfall of inx which is something none of us want.
I only made this thread to point out the fact he's doing exactly what he preaches against.

Maybe he'll recognize it, maybe he won't, but someone had to point it out. I did that, regardless of the bandwagon brave posting, or the reluctant posters, I did it.

This thread can be closed now if someone wishes.

I'm sorry that I won't be able to agree with you Galens, but that's because I don't think you follow your own advice and when you're called on it you act innocent of any wrong doing. I'm sorry. Until you prove otherwise I won't stop calling you on your bullshit.

Edit: This is over until you pull more crap. Otherwise, I'm bowing out for now.
A lot of people do. Wrongly accused rapists, the President, people in general.

You act like a douchebag then try to play the other side and post crap like that "Let's just stop this oh god plzzzz innocense who casesres omg no nonsenzze oplkzzz"

People aren't leaving because of you but they sure aren't staying because of you.

And no, you're not that important, but you are quite stupid and I'm much like maxkicker; I'll call you out because, well, it's fun and someone should.

Galens

The thread is yours smurtle.
just make me forum mod ill tidy this place up :lol:
Just adding a comment here since I dont speak much on the forums. Personally I dont know Gallens well and I have only been playing for about 3 weeks at the most. I am not taking sides but I must say Gallens has helped me in my post on the forum respectfully and fully. So summing it all up - Actions speak louder than words and he helped me. Anyways you guys should be spending more time playing in the shard and making it better for us new players Wink not flaming each other on a form. Hope everyone has a better new year and Happy holidays.
I Agree With Smurtle Cool
Pages: 1 2 3