Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: What about Galens?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: arguing_on_the_internet.jpg]
Im just posting here to interrupt this arguement to call my bro Drama a PUTAAA ESE! Big Grin
Smurtle Wrote:Personal fun? Making stabs at people and possibly insulting them is what you call fun?

That's actually called harassment.

I'm calling you out because someone should. You're just not that smart.

I compared that contest thread to an incident at Starbucks. Sorry if you're misconstruing things. ;/

im glad your back smurtle the forums are much more fun with you in them
i am a little hurt though. i did call him out wheres my cookie?
Having only read the first few posts, I have to say that Im overall disappointed by the overall lack of maturity in the UO community. I always thought UO was one of the more mature RPGs, with classic D&D still of course probably ranking the highest. However, seeing all this bickering honestly makes me feel like Im playing Xbox Live with all those pre-pubescent kids running around acting big and bad over the net.

Im starting to think that maybe I was spoiled by the high standards of the original IN. I think alot of people from IN would agree there.
call me biased but i dont remember it being this bad on the tus xuo forums
you can say all you want about IN being mature blah blah
but i know when the bickering first started before shard opening alot of ppl said "here comes the IN dramma again" something to that effect
if i really have to woody ill search for those post made by iners about in dramma but when i find it i'll need your apology to the xuoers

ohh and you know what the runxuo forum was still up awile back but i forgot the address bet someone know it and you could see for yourself
maxkicker Wrote:call me biased but i dont remember it being this bad on the tus xuo forums
but i know when the bickering first started before shard opening alot of ppl said "here comes the IN dramma again" something to that effect
if i really have to woody ill search for those post made by iners about in dramma but when i find it i'll need your apology to the xuoers

ohh and you know what the runxuo forum was still up awile back but i forgot the address bet someone know it and you could see for yourself

Old IN drama had quality and meaning. It was very often tied to ingame events such as some order player having chaos character and going against their order pals, house looting or someting else that caused conflicts. Very often this drama led to wars and fights ingame which was actually fun. Whatever you missed ingame you could read up on the forum to know what had happened in those conflicts.

This topic is nothing alike. Just two people with nothing better to do. This squabble has no entertainment value and nothing to do with the game.
maxkicker Wrote:call me biased but i dont remember it being this bad on the tus xuo forums

you mean the Xs4all one? they removed it longggg time agooooo :p

Eighty Swords

galens you say people who are insulting others bring the shard down, well you aren't above anyone with comments like this.

Galens Wrote:I knew eighty shitsticks couldn't resist. Come on Poonde, show me what you got.

i didn't flame you, i said this is yet another useless thread so stfu if you want to help turn this shard around. and ill say it again; stfu, this isnt going anywhere.
Exactly my point, Eighty.

It's only proper to act mature and proactive when it suits, I forget this.

Galens is an example of that. Lindenwood is an example of foolishness. Anyone who expects maturity with a bunch of kids, and they themselves show no respect or regard to anyone else outside of who and what they know, well, what do you expect? A handshake? Job well done?

You know where you can go for that dumbass philosophy. To think anyone would be that dumb.

IN isn't any better nor was XUO. Like I said, holier than thou is pathetic, especially when you're an idiot. You call posting stupid pictures, calling people dumb, and saying you get your kicks off insulting people, full of substance and quality?

Please, take that bullshit creed elsewhere.

And to max- here's a cookie. Big Grin
Smurtle Wrote:Exactly my point, Eighty.

It's only proper to act mature and proactive when it suits, I forget this.

Galens is an example of that. Lindenwood is an example of foolishness. Anyone who expects maturity with a bunch of kids, and they themselves show no respect or regard to anyone else outside of who and what they know, well, what do you expect? A handshake? Job well done?

You know where you can go for that dumbass philosophy. To think anyone would be that dumb.

IN isn't any better nor was XUO. Like I said, holier than thou is pathetic, especially when you're an idiot. You call posting stupid pictures, calling people dumb, and saying you get your kicks off insulting people, full of substance and quality?

Please, take that bullshit creed elsewhere.

And to max- here's a cookie. Big Grin

It is sad... But it is the truth Sad
A ban for galens now :icon_twisted:
noooo dont... dont ban Galens, hes the only one that knows what hes talking about. Ban him and kiss INX goodbye.

you go Galens, you rock, you UO guru you...
Silverwolf Wrote:noooo dont... dont ban Galens, hes the only one that knows what hes talking about. Ban him and kiss INX goodbye.

you go Galens, you rock, you UO guru you...

Galens is nothing but a guy who tries to act smart by pointing out the obvious and calling people names. Sure, he tries so hard to do the good to the shard with his guides and various things, but seriously, ban him and you'll actually see people on the forums. I bet many have left the forums because of his ridiculous and extremly tedious posts you see from him every single day.
Pages: 1 2 3