Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: what the hell?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Eighty Swords

Odium Wrote:and eaighty i will not even bother reading your post. hopefully will you edit it after i have answerd one or a few of your pms.

now that ive been filled in a bit, yea i edited it Smile still not sure about 1thing though...
Eighty Swords - you or anybody else can say whatever you guys want about us trying to be promoted or trying to be nice to the staff, but I think it's more like we, mature people, came to this thread and saw an absolute stupidy and nonsense.
I'm not saying that players should shut up and take everything the staff throws at us. We spend our time here and after all, without us the players this or any other shard is impossible.
But I do believe that you shouldn't talk to the staff members like they owe you something. They don't. You owe them and not the other way around.
They've done no harm to you. You lost nothing, and it was most likely a mistake.
So, instead of ignoring and going on, you chose to waste their and our time with this nonsense here on the forum. Want to complain, then complain but be polite to the people who gave you this shard and don't talk to them like you're doing them a favor by sucking up their bandwidth daily and flooding the board with this cr*p.

I hate demonstrating power, as well. I used to co admin a very successful DAoC shard and several smaller but relatively successful UO shards and I do believe that GMs should be respectful to players and not treat them like sh*t but if somebody so immature and ridiculous like yourself would come, complain about something and DEMAND a response from me on one of the shards I co Admined, they'd get a ban as a response.

No need to reply to this. I won't participate in this discussion anymore and I strongly suggest to lock this idiotic thread.
Northern
Awww... we can't know Sad

Eighty Swords

LOL northern that's priceless. you've no idea who i am and what i've given to this shard. Big Grin ahahah me, all my irl friends that play INX, and everyone i've played with on uo the past 4 years are laughing at you HARDCORE right now!!! LMAO

as i said before, if you dont know anything, dont say anything!!! lol
He probably was cheating, was killed and ressed, just happened to be there, THEN called the GM something like a porch monkey or something and that just added to the fire.

He's just another hot-mouthed douchebag.
your all terrible, stop talking

Eighty Swords

Smurtle Wrote:He probably was cheating, was killed and ressed, just happened to be there, THEN called the GM something like a porch monkey or something and that just added to the fire.

He's just another hot-mouthed douchebag.

hey moron do you post at random? go read odium's post! he said i wasn't cheating. now stfu before i gotta get a plane to your house and b*tchslap you.
Wow, we got a few panties bundled. Let's all stop fighting. Why can't we be friends?!
Well, since you still decided to respond to me, I'll ask you this:
What exactly have you contributed to the shard?

The fact that four dipsh*ts are sitting and laughing at a person who (let's assume that I was wrong which I wasn't) simply didn't know a detail and judged by what he has read so far, only shows how silly these guys could be.

But back to my other request: please tell us what exactly you contributed to this shard so I'll know who to bow to hehe
Eighty Swords Wrote:hey moron do you post at random? go read odium's post! he said i wasn't cheating. now stfu before i gotta get a plane to your house and b*tchslap you.

Yeah. I read and entirely disregard it because it's that fun to make these posts.

oh noes a gm killed me

Eighty Swords

Smurtle Wrote:Yeah. I read and entirely disregard it because it's that fun to make these posts.

oh noes a gm killed me

well that explains your inteligence level. thanks for clearing that up.

chinklomatic, i can't be friends with these kids cause they need to learn to read. if you dont understand english ill get someone to translate for you.

northern suffice it to say any staff will attest to the amount of work ive done here.
While you're at it you should get someone to teach you English and then teach you not to cry over bullshit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6