Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: what the hell?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Is it just me or can you tell that Moustaxes house is infested with flies?

Really shitforbrains, stfu.

Eighty Swords

afraz i dont care what people have to say when their life consists of waking up at 6am, drinking a pepsi, playing uo, drinking another pepsi, and playing more uo. oh, add in eating a bag of chips here and there.

not something im envious of. if anything, i yelled like a madman and showed how stupid 1/2 the people are who responded in this thread because they can't understand shit.

apparently if you get killed out of nowhere and then refreshed it doesn't mean it was a gm. i guess some players hacked and can do refresh now :d lol

MoustaxeOfVanquishin

Murphy Wrote:Is it just me or can you tell that Moustaxes house is infested with flies?

Really shitforbrains, stfu.

Okay "Murphy", how old are you? you e-thug gangster? You sound like a frail ginger kid with a shitload of pimples on his nose.
Look, stfu, you're opinion is not needed, you're like a fat kid trying to integrate himself in a group, no one cares about you.
So how about you go on http://www.google.com, search for more forums and be an e-thug elsewhere.
Cause you've most probably got the intellectual quotient of -3 and you probably think drinking/getting drunk is "cool" and "hip".
In brief : We don't need your hair oil to cook our french fries anymore, go take a shower ***.
Thank you, good bye.

Eighty Swords

afraz you're going to get my thread closed! if anyone does that i want to do it! LOL

im still waiting for a reply from odium Sad

MoustaxeOfVanquishin

Eighty Swords Wrote:afraz you're going to get my thread closed! if anyone does that i want to do it! LOL

im still waiting for a reply from odium Sad

I hate people who are trying to act professional while playing a game that was built in 1876 in someone's basement,
I mean dude, SHUT THE **** UP, ROFLKOPTER IT'S AN ONLINE VIDEO GAME? YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO TYPE .KILL AND HOST EVENTS SO YOU SUCK PEOPLE OFF TO IMPRESS THEM WOOHOO?! Frail ginger kid with a shitload of pimple on his nose.

Eighty Swords

why you quote me and write that? lol

i thought we were partners /-\sshole! lol
this has really nothing to do with eightyswords, or in a way it does but aergh well ya its hard to explain and i see no reason why to bring it up here. no reason why eaight still are talking about it neather.

Taran and Maka have talked to me regarding this issue, hell they were even the ones who pointed me into this thread since i do not read the genera section that much anymore.

However i did somthing wrong. i should not kill a player, i have never killed a player before. part from the ones who ask me to because of other issues inthe early beta.

however Eighty Swords did also do somthing wrong x2

and i would be surprised it taran have not talked to Eighty Swords yet.

We do also have the full convesration logg, and it has been read and probably re-read by taran. along with the command loggs.

I will not post anything of what He or anyone else said, it is not because i haev somthing to hide. Its because several other reasons. And i would be ore than happy if taran desides to post the logg here.

However i think that would be wrong to do for a few reasons. And i can understand that this topic seems very strange to alot of people, but i am sure the involved persons know what this is all about.
hmm come on man you just dodge the question WHY did you kill him dont be a ******* and act all superior just ****ing say why...
and stop with this acting bullshit it aint hard....WHy you kill him...? because..... he did this wrong dont try to play the superior game here
i have told the involved persons why adn what happened and they have read all logs.

Eighty Swords

ok i received a partial story from odium... and it seems im in trouble due to my response ingame after i was killed (but im still not sure why i was killed in the first place)
Odium Wrote:i have told the involved persons why adn what happened and they have read all logs.

Thats Straight BS homie, so why dont you just spill the beans and say the reason.... for why you kill him... was he cheating..? was he doing something he shouldnt...? your just dodging the question with, oh i sent msg to maka and who ever. just give the reason why you kill him.

what you trying to do get promoted or something acting like if you superior to ME... ahah jsut ****ing with you fool but w/e man i dont see anything wrong with saying the reason why you kill him if its so personal you must be on someones dick or it to be that personal
kokane now you come out very wrong in soo many ways.

i have told all involed about this.

no im not trying to get promoted i did actually get demoted becasue i wanted to i was a developer i did not want to be that nor a seer so im now a gm.

and eaighty i will not even bother reading your post. hopefully will you edit it after i have answerd one or a few of your pms.

and to make somthing clear: No he did not cheat.

i will leave this thread now if anything else has to be filled in i let taran do it.
AND eighty have TALKED in private with both maka and taran.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6