Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Why some people are so a headeache??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today I was at minoc and I saw Father Juan macroing in tailor shop and I had to talk to him about some irons i would like to sell, and there is a guy named Galen and he starts saying '' Oh, you want to kill father Juan, you wont kill him'' I was like what is he saying and then he blocked the entrance of the store and i recalled cause i couldnt go out. After that i came back to Minoc and went to Mt. Kendall, before I entered he blocked the entrance and I said omg could you stop it. And a guy was coming out from the mine and he told the guy '' Chill Man, I want to kill Hiroshima not you'', and i said ''Ok, no problem come kill me'' and he started to hit me with his elven i went to the bank of the mine while he was hitting, got pots, an elven and an ice armor. And when i attacked he just ran like a damn *****. I fuking hate these kind of ppl, Galen could you fuking stop it?!?!?
Hold on.. Are you saying there is a tailor shop in Minoc? .. Strange... i never noticed it
Kepi Wrote:Today I was at minoc and I saw Father Juan macroing in tailor shop and I had to talk to him about some irons i would like to sell, and there is a guy named Galen and he starts saying '' Oh, you want to kill father Juan, you wont kill him'' I was like what is he saying and then he blocked the entrance of the store and i recalled cause i couldnt go out. After that i came back to Minoc and went to Mt. Kendall, before I entered he blocked the entrance and I said omg could you stop it. And a guy was coming out from the mine and he told the guy '' Chill Man, I want to kill Hiroshima not you'', and i said ''Ok, no problem come kill me'' and he started to hit me with his elven i went to the bank of the mine while he was hitting, got pots, an elven and an ice armor. And when i attacked he just ran like a damn *****. I fuking hate these kind of ppl, Galen could you fuking stop it?!?!?

Hahaha! Sounds hilarious if you ask me!
Yes it was hilarious at the begining but after he was blocking all the entrances i was going in, it started to piss me off. Theres a shop not a tailor but you can sell bandanas to a vendor in the store just next to the bank
Omg, now he waits for me outside of the mine and FS me couple of times and then when he saw i was alive he just ran like a damn *****. That was hilariousss! lol!

Galens

Well, first of all, you do NOT snoop afk people, those actions to me are considered evil to begin with. That can only suggest that you want to rape them. What else could there have been a reason for?

One more note, I am more of a support fighter than actual pvp, I ran because I went to get my scrolls.

The second time I tried, I screwed up a macro I was using and it nearly killed me.

The third time, I won't miss Tongue

On top of that. This is gameplay, not forum news flash. If you are going to call people out on the forums everytime they do something like this... I fear for you.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!! Now he came into me and says Stop looking for hlep at the forums. LOL! omg ok, ill be in mt. kendall so you wont miss this time, noob!!

Galens

Wow, so..childish.

Because I am not a haxormyboxor1337zorzomgrazormyballz pvper. I am a noob.

Rolleyes
Omg you gotta be kidding Galen, the third time that he said he was not going to miss. He just start casting blades and air elementals and it was just hilarious. He fs me and i had Reflect, i was on foot so i was not able to reach him but he was just almost dead. Ev1 outside mine was just laughing.!!! So Galen if you are just a fighter, healer or anything else. Stop talking to ppl like you are a good pvp and dont try to kill ppl that havent attacked you if you dont wanna die. And stop saying ''The third time i wont miss'' And you ran like a ***** once again.!!

Galens

I talk that way for RP purposes. Again I do not pvp, I might shoot a bow or throw a scroll at someone every now and then, but I heal, field and summon with party members to kill. Its easier for me, and I keep others alive. If I see a chance at stealth fighting, I can kill ya. Head to head, I couldn't kill Diego in the britain bank area spawning his portals Tongue
Ok, but plz stop roleplaying with me. I just hate ppl that attacks me when i am just mining.
Kepi Wrote:Ok, but plz stop roleplaying with me. I just hate ppl that attacks me when i am just mining.

Keep it in game, what a pointless thread.
Pages: 1 2