Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Why some people are so a headeache??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Almost as pointless as that thread talking about how some kid is crying because he was ripped off. Rofl
Just need some popcorn to get this perfect.

Please keep it comming, good entertainment is always welcome, though the sybject is redicilious.
Reminds me of the good old IN1 day, what a drame we had back then.
Galens Wrote:Well, first of all, you do NOT snoop afk people, those actions to me are considered evil to begin with. That can only suggest that you want to rape them. What else could there have been a reason for?

One more note, I am more of a support fighter than actual pvp, I ran because I went to get my scrolls.

The second time I tried, I screwed up a macro I was using and it nearly killed me.

The third time, I won't miss Tongue

On top of that. This is gameplay, not forum news flash. If you are going to call people out on the forums everytime they do something like this... I fear for you.

loooooooooooooooooool bish!!
Galens is a ***

Galens

Heh, so immature. Grow up.Rolleyes
Waste of time. Seriously if someone annoys you dont hang around near them... if you see them again go somewhere else! Is it so hard? :|
Pages: 1 2