Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Ok Rule check.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
House looting is allowed, this is not a carebear server.

Ok, So, I feel bad, and let him have all the chested items back...But then, The reward dyetubs I took, are to be returned? Whos fault is it that they are locked down in a guildhouse, where you kick people who write their rp story for you, and then you boot them.

I have nothing against Okan, but house looting, is part of the game.

Sorry Odium, I do not see where you get off. At all.
you cant do anyting with a reward dye tub, so why have them? you cannot use them, nor noone will buy them.
They can buy them back.
Its pretty self explanitory isnt it.

House Looting = OK
Guild House Lotting = Not Ok

Its even in red and underlined on the website....
why cant you loot a guild house???

and yah he gave alot of stuff back to be nice and now odium is making him give back what he wanted to keep? wtf
Elcid Wrote:Its pretty self explanitory isnt it.

House Looting = OK

...why?
Cole Wrote:...why?

I dunno... but its there and whilst its there it should probably be followed.
Doesn't make any sense...yes, rules should be followed, but that rule should maybe be looked at? Where does the distinction come in?
Cole Wrote:Doesn't make any sense...yes, rules should be followed, but that rule should maybe be looked at? Where does the distinction come in?
That's sort of what I was thinking. Any guild members house can be called a "guild" house. I personally think the looting of any house should be allowed. If you're stupid enough to allow someone into your house that you dont know/like, that's your own problem.
Elcid Wrote:I dunno... but its there and whilst its there it should probably be followed.

Where do you see the word guild appear on the rules page?
Arjanichus Wrote:Where do you see the word guild appear on the rules page?

I too would like to know.

Also, when will the pvp and duel stone ladder be available? It says when the server goes live. Isn't the server live now?

I'm guessing there's going to be a response like: "While technically the server is live the PvP ladder and duel stone ladder will not be available until we're out of beta."
Elcid Wrote:Its pretty self explanitory isnt it.

House Looting = OK

No it isn't! Smile
Pages: 1 2